SILENT HILL 2 Official Trailer | Release date October 8

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
It looks good. It's one of the best horror games ever IMO.
i've been playing some of the other SH games but purposely avoided this one waiting for the remake, i keep reading it's the best in the series
But i must say, i feel like most AAA games look all the same nowadays :meh:
we can thank Unreal engine 5 for that

kinda miss the 360 / PS3 times when each game looked completely different and every studio had their own engine although seeing how expensive big games are to make these day it makes sense they all just use the same

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭383,400
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh i just remembered how Silent Hill changed my life :TzuyuKek: When i was younger, waking me up was the hardest thing in the world. But after watching the Silent Hill movie i was so traumatized by that siren, that from that moment onwards i started waking up to any alarm :TzuyuKek:

i've been playing some of the other SH games but purposely avoided this one waiting for the remake, i keep reading it's the best in the series
It's really nice!

we can thank Unreal engine 5 for that

kinda miss the 360 / PS3 times when each game looked completely different and every studio had their own engine although seeing how expensive big games are to make these day it makes sense they all just use the same
Yeah. Back then games used to have their own visual identity and their own way of immersing you in the game. Nowadays it all looks the same :meh:

Top Bottom