APPRECIATION SM new girl group's visual line

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
As of right now, we only know a few girls who are rumored to be in the next SM girl group, but from the current batch of trainees, there are three girls in particular who stand out visual wise.

EAWAL1xVAAAqq58

Firstly you have Lami who is without a doubt a visual. Ever since she was first introduced to the public, fans have been going crazy for her. Many people believe she'll be the official visual and/or center of the group - unless there is someone else who SM plan on giving those positions but have her locked away in their dungeon. She's currently 16 years old and already has a lot of people waiting for her to finally debut.

D_06I7dXsAAsLzU

Then you have Jimin, who is a newly introduced trainee. If she looks familiar to you then you might recognize her from Taemin's "Want" music video and performances. Yes, she was the pretty girl with the long legs that was given a dance break in the song. She's currently 19 years old and as of right now, nobody knows what her official positions will likely be, but she has shown she's a good dancer and singer in predebut videos and is clearly a visual.

D7WVdqrXkAIlP_k

Jungyeon, who is another familiar face is another trainee with great visuals. She's currently the oldest known female trainee in SM at 22 years of age and was seen in BTS's Highlight Reel with Yoongi. She's been around for quite some time but was never properly introduced as an S.M Rookie. Many fans believe she'll be part of the vocal line, but with how strong her visuals are, I suspect she'll also be a part of the visual line as well.​

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Can't wait to see all the visuals together :sejeongcry:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,164
Pronouns
She/Her
They are beautiful!!!

S

Some

Wow lami grew up well seeing her now and remembering her in 2013 ... damn i feel old

Vante

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,400
Oh wow they all look pretty, sm is really good in scouting pretty and talented idols. Can't wait for their debut

Top Bottom