SENSITIVE CONTENT [SOOMPI] Rapper B-Free arrested for assault of fellow rapper Kingchi Mane

speedthief

speedthief Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,468,746

Rapper B-Free has been placed under arrest by the Yongsan police department after assaulting fellow rapper Kingchi Mane for leaving unpleasant comments on his personal social media account.

On May 23 at 10:20 p.m. KST, B-Free went to the parking lot of an apartment building in the Huam neighborhood of Seoul’s Yongsan District and hit rapper Kingchi Mane in the face. Police officers were dispatched after receiving reports of the incident and arrested B-Free on the spot.

Kingchi Mane, who once appeared on Mnet’s “Show Me the Money 8,” posted evidence of the assault on his personal Instagram account.

Along with pictures of the wound on his face and the dirt on his clothes, the rapper wrote, “I was talking with B-Free about the comments I wrote on Instagram, and he asked me to tell him my home address. I figured that I could face him and resolve the issue. However, around 10:20 p.m. he came to my house and resorted to violence, and the police arrested him on site. He was an artist that I respected, but no longer. He said that he enjoys hitting people, so I hope he pays the right price for what he has done.”

During his university days, Kingchi Mane was involved in controversy regarding his participation in a chat room where he was suspected to have sexually harassed other students. When the rapper appeared on “Show Me the Money 8” in 2019, his past controversy was revealed, and he apologized for participating in the chat room by posting a handwritten note of apology. The rapper was edited out of the show.

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
"I hope he pays the right price for what he has done.”

Ah the irony. All he did was apologise for being in a chat room where they'd sexually harass others and he's talking about paying the right price? I'm kinda glad he got beaten up

Top Bottom