Source Music has filed a 500 million won lawsuit against Min Heejin for defamation, business disruption and insults.

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,595
Minopolis Coins
But who disbanded Gfriend was Source/HYBE.
Like, dont make sense to me why they would disband their only breadwinner when they didnt even knew if their next group would be a hit or not.
It was like if they was setting themselves for bankruptcy. i guess they was not scared of it bc they have HYBE backing them up and that was the reason they disbanded Gfriend since they didn't need them anymore.

Also let's not pretend that MHJ had any power over getting Source trainees. It was most likely Hybe the one that ordered that she took trainees from there
I am not on anyone's side (besides the groups) but it really feels that HYBE zombies stans are dumb af to see thay are being played

Anyway i think Source are making a fool of themselves. They rather spend money on a ridiculous lawsuit that they most likely will loose than on vocal training the girls 🤦‍♀️
That is only making people hating more on LSF. The way to shut up the haters is if in their next comeback it will be visible some vocal improvements but i guess source dont care as long as they can play HYBE dumb zombie stans

Last edited:
Top Bottom