MV-K [STATION X] NCT U 'Coming Home'

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
"It's a BOP." The song is beautiful and you can't deny that NCT has great GREAT vocalists.
Doyoung said that the last scene is linked to something so we will have to wait and see 👀

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
hmmm maybe i haven't paid that much attention to haechan but i feel this is the best he's ever sounded?
i mean i am the most impressed with him.
i just didn't really like that tiny jaehyun run in the middle of the song idk
besides that
feels :tears:

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
hmmm maybe i haven't paid that much attention to haechan but i feel this is the best he's ever sounded?
i mean i am the most impressed with him.
i just didn't really like that tiny jaehyun run in the middle of the song idk
besides that
feels :tears:

I didn't really like any of the runs in this song but otherwise their voices are wonderful. The video itself is great too.

Reactions: Icy

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
"It's a BOP." The song is beautiful and you can't deny that NCT has great GREAT vocalists.
Doyoung said that the last scene is linked to something so we will have to wait and see 👀
Yes, I thought it was weird that it finished like that with Jaehyun :omgwhat: My guess is that it either leads to another seasonal NCT U song, like a Spring song (nct 4 seasons!!) or the next station song

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
Yes, I thought it was weird that it finished like that with Jaehyun :omgwhat: My guess is that it either leads to another seasonal NCT U song, like a Spring song (nct 4 seasons!!) or the next station song
I thought it would be linked to the next station song too but who knows, nct 4 seasons would be great :christmasblob:

Top Bottom