#staystrongRose Rose mistreatment, her dad is ANGRY...my thoughts

Y

Yeddong

Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa, the truth is that YG doesn't care about BLACKPINK, only Jennie cares, and BLACKPINK will end up as 2NE1 with Jennie staying in YG like CL. It's the same pattern but with different names.

Cosmic Friend

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,910
OP is this your channel? It has 10 suscribers lmao

I think Rose will get something by the end of the year. If not then it'll be too late because I genuinely think her vocals are deteriorating with the technique YG gives her. The solo should come sooner than later.

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
I really hope they didnt fuck up this time and rose will release solo in october, You already had 2ne1 history why u didnt learn anything from that YG?

Jeonbitchi

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭925
OP is this your channel? It has 10 suscribers lmao

I think Rose will get something by the end of the year. If not then it'll be too late because I genuinely think her vocals are deteriorating with the technique YG gives her. The solo should come sooner than later.
yes it is, I started it month ago and trust me it’s not easy to get subscribers 😭
I hope so, they’re taking a long time as if they’re preparing an album

Jeonbitchi

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭925
Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa, the truth is that YG doesn't care about BLACKPINK, only Jennie cares, and BLACKPINK will end up as 2NE1 with Jennie staying in YG like CL. It's the same pattern but with different names.
YG sucks, they always ruin things

Top Bottom