sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
lac1OmZ.png

Minus was put in charge of planning the summer holiday vacation this year, and their idea of fun involved love, competition, and lots of money to burn, so they chose the perfect destination that combined all of the three

Welcome to Minopolis City! A beautiful coastal city full of people to meet and sights to see. While famous for its gorgeous beaches, Minopolis City also attracts tourists all over the world for its large commercial buildings, full of fancy and renowned stores where you can find anything your imagination allows! Go shopping for romantic souvenirs down Minopolis main alleys and impress the Pals with your presents and if they're pleased, they will reward you generously

Ty3pdku.png

The first step to join the event is to sign-up. You can sign-up on your own, in which case you will get a Proud Solo banner, or as a pairing with another user, in which case both of you will get the Hopeless Romantic banner. Whichever you choose will affect only your power-up card abilities in the game. Request a banner in this thread to sign-up and start playing!

5bnV8Mn.png

QXXTlTU.png

Minopolis Coins
Player Pawns
Dice
8JzRi6O.png
G2rq0Af.png
5uvX42D.png
The game currency is called a Minopolis Coin. Each pawn will start with a bank account of $20,000 Minopolis Coins assigned to them as soon as they sign-up. They will be used to pay any game fees and purchase any game asset. You can get more Coins by playing games or walking through the board.​
Each player will be represented by a pawn. Players that sign-up as a pairing will count as just one pawn and will also have a joint bank account. Your pawn will move through the board as you roll the dice, and your fate will depend on where it lands.​
Starting from the 26th, players will have to do a
daily dice roll costing $250 Coins. Two dice ranging from 1 to 6 will be thrown, meaning a pawn can get any number from 2 to 12. This number dictates how many tiles a pawn gets to move down the board. If a pawn misses a daily roll, there is a penalty of $500 Coins, so be careful. All dice rolls purchased in a day will be processed by me at 10PM EST, when I will announce the results (each day counts as one turn).​

Go to the City Map to see the full layout of the board players will have to move through.​

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
mTPkq4o.png

Start
AD_4nXf1eLq5xNvvE2LsKza4MEiEurKplFDVkn2syHTXAuoyobwULARYrrxs5nGB7I1RGwvkkI9lNdTUcn9hoQiGt9seY8SgVd7LzrgKoGMb2dqhTAnNY69q3NRmYhuQ3yKrVsW78j4PpOCmMRrcqBEXsB0NsNHn

This is the 1st tile where all players will start. All pawns will move clockwise through the board, and each time they pass this tile again, they can claim a salary of $2,000 minopolis coins.

Asset Tiles
AD_4nXdYrQY_ljqSL8wd173VwTOKveWtcM9SpXZSSEKq26QCS8725qaW1wCNEvFdcjY-Vr2x6nC4clEIvPNVB-n1W9KVjv2gfUcru7hSxRnsBLzZ3NhR-wthuLNXpDiD8pxGuXfcO6Rm6WgfU4AoJEd4u2lGrC0

Most of the tiles on the board are asset tiles, those are purchasable items. To purchase one, players must land on it before it is owned by anyone else. If you land on an asset tile that is already owned, you must pay the price stated on the tile to its owner (using your Minopolis Coins!). If a player lands on an asset tile and decides not to buy it, the item will go to auction starting at $50 and the player that skipped the tile will not be able to bid on it.

Pal Tiles
AD_4nXcfsAcIeK0iMwfeVrRv0OVT9YYmBXrk_XZ4GiPtCuM2Q65gARxZqcEcim-fBX8-SKFtxBTJMQyqTLrX30CLBw2LvxtLVJYGcTWf03Wg7FIZapE73xtZodqDYb9cnXUOaHqtBRIfH_EguEZRtfOR7mTLmIM

The goal in this game is to charm the Pals. To do so, a player must purchase asset tiles and offer three of them to a Pal. Each Pal has a perfect combination of items that they would like to receive, and players must find out what the combination is, in order to own a Pal Tile. After a player owns three asset tiles, they can start attempting to guess the combination one time a day by stating in their game PM which Pal they would like to charm, and which items they would like to use. I will then tell them if they got any items right. Hints about the perfect combinations will be given to game winners and to those who land on a Pal Tile before it’s owned by anyone. After a Pal is charmed, the owner receives the fixed $20,000 prize and whoever lands on said tile has to pay $2,000 to its owner.

Jail
AD_4nXcu7MreWem3Hjl87zGJC3lBVmUPapQV7WgqzGzywX_auQw4k6Ux0cSFQTRz3WeZ8rIMTqU_HjQtlgjJon4-AFcLpy5wKUlk3a3HzT-8pjhGTOa-TfOkPZeKYvKnnwjz-2UH8YBA2uvSrLB6BrC6cdi_p8jA

If a player lands on the jail tile, they are just visiting and nothing happens to them. However, if they land on the go to jail tile, they will be sent back to jail and will only be let out once one of the following conditions are met:
-Rolling two of the same number on the dice
-Paying $1,000 bail
-Using a 'get out of jail free' card

Power-Up Tiles
AD_4nXfy5Ck-5oY60NiotxkawV6OLxIRyvhHo5v4Q20TMRnK3hxdKxTrqAdAa8j6swplwRLoBrtB0SRuKUlqoTQGRypLFETfNiJ535_2U8OYdIfzVktd79Bo1o-9u4CVYSZPIAUkz6KYACLCSp7IqyMEs977vFYd

If a player lands on this tile, they will be RNGed one out of the 9 unique power-up cards. Players can use this card whenever they want, but they must do so on the day they wish to use it, before 10PM EST which is when I will announce results for that turn.

Prize Tiles
AD_4nXcuV_d4xDteTT6dDr6mXfc9X1urLMiu1szLukRdqdguhdETd5Y2QX2Wd8yX14RLHzoKdVQw0Bm--KNf-erhXLvEYWqeqev4oSnfIRX12_r2e9El5-b2_Usf3GgZ6nk9kpS98-r7U8ivIMXuyMNGl8_eU5bX

Unlike the other tiles where players have to land on them to activate their effect, for Prize Tiles they only need to pass through them to get the prize indicated.​
  • Badges Tile: Keep a set of all four event badges after passing through this tile once. The event-exclusive set of badges can be requested for free through the duration of the event, but only players that pass the Badge Prize Tile will be able to keep them after the event ends.​
5OAm4mg.png
  • +Card Tile: You get 1 random Special Edition +Card (from the new special edition, check the Pop-Up +Cardsino Stand for more information). Each player can get a maximum of 3 +Cards this way, so nothing will happen when they pass this tile after the 3rd time.​
  • Shop Item Tile: Pick one set of the event exclusive Shop Items each time they pass this tile. There are 4 sets to choose from:​
H+ Set
Genshin Set
Sanrio Set
Pusheen Set
tHw5OJk.png
hmsWrMp.png
x8jNm2c.png
qciHHvY.png
  • Orbs Tile: Players get 3 orbs every time they pass this tile, with a cap of 3 times.​
  • PC Tile: Players get 100,000PC every time they pass this tile, with a cap of 5 times.​

alZglYG.png

Fill a form below to trade or sell assets and hints.
Assets: any asset can be traded by another asset of any value. Assets and game currency CANNOT be given away for free. To sell, the price stated on the tile is the minimum value and the maximum is $2,000
Hints: the content of the hint cards can be shared publicly for free, however, players CANNOT share the image of the hint card sent to them in PM, there will be a penalty if they do so. That means the validity of the information cannot be verified and players may bluff about their hints, unless they formally sell a hint, in which case I will send the original hint card to the buyer. A hint can be sold to the bank for a fixed value of $500, or to another user for a maximum value of $2,000 Minopolis Coins.

To Sell an Asset or Hint
Your username:
Username of the other player:
Asset or Hint you're selling:
Amount of Minopolis Coins you're selling for:

The other player must quote this post to confirm this transaction.

To Trade an Asset or Hint
Your username:
Username of the other player:
Asset or Hint you're trading away:
Asset or Hint you're getting from the other player:
Additional amount of Minopolis Coins (if applied):

The other player must quote this post to confirm this transaction.

fYuYjPS.png

-Number of Pals charmed weights the most for the final tally
-Amount of Minopolis Coins accumulated on a bank account until the last day of the event
-To be eligible for participation prize a player must roll the dice at least 5 times
-Players can join the game at any point, however the penalty for dice rolls skipped will be applied even to the days prior to joining.
-If a player goes bankrupt, they will be sent to jail and their assets will go up for auction with the minimum value of $50, however they can keep playing the games and can get back into the race that way.

zxt3tps.png

1st place: 1 Special Edition +Card Pack + 3 guaranteed Special Edition +Cards, 8 orbs, 500k PC and a Trophy
2nd place: 1 Special Edition +Card Pack + 2 guaranteed Special Edition +Cards, 6 orbs, 400k PC and a Trophy
3rd place: 1 Special Edition +Card Pack + 1 guaranteed Special Edition + Card, 5 orbs, 300k PC and a Trophy
Participation: 1 Special Edition +Card Pack, 3 orbs, 100k PC and a participation token.

Thanks To

@Bchip and @roseychu for the beautiful theme
@sungmi for drawing the badges and the Pal sprites for the banners
Awards team, Shop team, and all the staff that helped made this event possible

I hope everyone will enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or PM​

Last edited:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,341,250
Pronouns
She/Her
YESSSS

I'm not too good at games, so I'll just take solo :heartublob:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,400,114
Pronouns
She/Her
1st, thanks to all the people involved in this event👏👏👏
2nd, I didn't understand anything so I will juts go for participation points!

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
1st, thanks to all the people involved in this event👏👏👏
2nd, I didn't understand anything so I will juts go for participation points!
you've never played monopoly? :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭796,859
i didn’t read but i am sure i will figure out as i play
sm~ is it better to play solo or pair?

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
i didn’t read but i am sure i will figure out as i play
sm~ is it better to play solo or pair?
if you play as a pair you have double chances of placing at games if both play it... so that's an advantage
there are different power-up abilities but I'll reveal those later when the actual board game starts :sehunehh:

• Popcorn
Reactions: boo

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,400,114
Pronouns
She/Her
I will play solo!:FitPar:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
Nope. In my country, that is uncommon.
aww I promise it's not as complicated as it sounds :TzuyuKek: you can ask me a million questions if needed I'll help you through it :FitPar:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
so many solos... where is the love??? :angry:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
does anyone want to be in a duo with me

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭354,150
Pronouns
They/Them
Wait I seen @Vampire so I make an edit, :squirtlechristmas: I am a bit derpy but I am good at Monopoly usually. So if you want I can duo!

Last edited:
Top Bottom