TBZ Juyeon praised for donations to the World Food Program

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,688,500
Pronouns
She/Her
The HYBE MHJ drama has been a lot so i'm trying to share some happier news today :TeaPar:

On twitter Juyeon from The Boyz has been getting praise for his donations to the WFP (World Food Program) earlier this month.

Juyeon is currently a model(/brand ambassador? but i'm not sure if it's official yet) for Balenciaga. He even went to Paris fashion week for Balenciaga and his outfit was quite the discussion on twitter:
GH0yHStXAAA-Zg7.jpg:large

Juyeon got noticed by Balenciaga after buying his brother a WFP Balenciaga hoodie from his earnings The Boyz's first paycheck back in 2021. (I didn't realize TBZ never got paid until 2021, but I guess that makes sense since they were literally in the process of disbanding in 2020 up until Road To Kindgom saved them).

Juyeon recently modeled for Baleciaga's WFP collection:
0007446096_001_20240329174103552.jpg

He decided that instead of getting paid, all of his earnings from the photoshoot and modeling from this collection would instead be donated to the WFP as well.

He has since gotten featured on WFP's website and instagram.

Juyeon later released the statement:

“it's an honor to be part of such a virtuous impact. i hope that this campaign will help in creating a world where children around the world can escape hunger and grow up healthier. i will continue to show interest and participate in heart-warming activities helping children around the world.” - Translation from Juyeon Daily on twitter

- Article Link

The Boyz had their comeback in March with the song Nectar, the last part of their Phantasy series.
They are also currently preparing for a world tour (IST please drop the ticket information we have been waiting for over 3 weeks :somicry:)

Congrats to Juyeon on becoming a model for Balenciaga after being a fan for all of these years, and for trying to make the world a better place :bakacat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom