Plus Coins
⨭1,075,375

ECfvCuRUwAA-ZIa

kkura

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,075,375
So far i would have to say AKS has done a way much better job at promoting izone than OTR has done, at least in terms of promoting all 12 girls in my opinion. AKS so far did not just because a member is ,,,,ahem~ korean or weak in japanese (the main excuses/reasons given by many non j-line fans with regards to j-line) and choose not to promote them. instead AKS still try to get them on as many variety/music/radio show/festival appearances in japan as possible. Even Eunbi who is considered the weakest in Japanese among K-line gets to appear with J-line on UTAGE to perform.
i even feel Sakura promotes the other 11 girls way much better than OTR has done with her Saku No Ki radio broadcast and private mails.

While their Japanese music releases might be considered weaker or not as pleasing than their korean releases to some/many, but for me(maybe its just me) i still prefer their Japanese releases more than their korean ones.

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
So far i would have to say AKS has done a way much better job at promoting izone than OTR has done, at least in terms of promoting all 12 girls in my opinion. AKS so far did not just because a member is ,,,,ahem~ korean or weak in japanese (the main excuses/reasons given by many non j-line fans with regards to j-line) and choose not to promote them. instead AKS still try to get them on as many variety/music/radio show/festival appearances in japan as possible. Even Eunbi who is considered the weakest in Japanese among K-line gets to appear with J-line on UTAGE to perform.
i even feel Sakura promotes the other 11 girls way much better than OTR has done with her Saku No Ki radio broadcast and private mails.

While their Japanese music releases might be considered weaker or not as pleasing than their korean releases to some/many, but for me(maybe its just me) i still prefer their Japanese releases more than their korean ones.
Right, since even Yuri and Chaewon appeared more on a nonrelated IZ*ONE tv show on Japan than in Korea.
And Saku really tries her best to promote her members.

Top Bottom