This is what 30+ years of being an otaku looks like...

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
Seunghee's Eyebrows impact!

This is what I accumulated during the decades. I stopped buying physical stuff compulsively recently. We live in a digital age after all!

Excuse my potato camera and the lightning. You know, otakus tend to live in dark places :feelsblankie:

Anime DVD/BD and a random VHS for some reason and Gfriend albums because I don't have a place for it yet:

DVD-01.jpg

DVD-02.jpg

DVD-03.jpg

DVD-04.jpg

DVD-05.jpg

DVD-06.jpg

DVD-07.jpg

DVD-08.jpg

I have more VHS stored in a box.

Figures. I had other figures out of the box, but living in an earthquake prone region caused damage to them :somicry:.

Figures.jpg

Mangas. I have Ranma 1/2 and some other random ones stored somewhere. Too lazy to take them out. I had way more before like complete Dragon Ball, but I sold them.

Manga-01.jpg

Manga-02.jpg

Manga-03.jpg

Manga-04.jpg

These with protection are doujinshis. They are not pr0n thou. Suikoden and a couple Evangelion ones.

Well share pictures of your setup and/or collection!

EDIT: I edited for less potato pictures.

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,750
I SALUTE YOU GOOD SIR

b49.gif

i'm sorry earthquakes caused damage to some of your figures though :feelsblankie:

I DON'T REALLY HAVE A "SETUP" BUT I DO HAVE A COLLECTION!! I'LL HAVE TO SHARE LATER

562306331848212501.png

Pyron

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
otakus tend to live in dark places fnkwjnfkew

i don't have anything to share but this is really cool :wow: nice collection!

Thanks!

I SALUTE YOU GOOD SIR

i'm sorry earthquakes caused damage to some of your figures though :feelsblankie:

I DON'T REALLY HAVE A "SETUP" BUT I DO HAVE A COLLECTION!! I'LL HAVE TO SHARE LATER

Yeah, it sux. Especially one of them was a rare one (from Suikoden and yeah, I'm a Suikoden fanboy) :sejeongcry:

First off amazing taste homie.
Pretty sure most of us are pretty close to this if not this, maybe in training.
Im broké so my room no longer looks like this

Thanks! I think I'm mid tier level. Some people have pretty crazy setups!

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,750
@Pyron my collection is certainly not as extensive as yours, but it's honest work here we go! :hehe:

this is all my manga.
992qAQT.jpg

VCKKUOo.jpg

5r2cVTt.jpg

kqHHRLf.jpg

8Ko1ukg.jpg
that last one is obviously not manga, but an art book! i used to also have the official death note handbook, the official naruto handbook, and a chobits artbook, however, they were lost a long time ago when my family was in the middle of moving. :feelsblankie:

these are my figures.
ehsKrzr.jpg
i flipped the sailor moon around because you can't see it very well in the box. lol
i also have a gigi figure/music box (from kiki's delivery service), too, but it's up on my tallest shelf and i was too lazy to get something so i could reach it. gomenasai!!

these are my blu-rays.
5FRDH8l.jpg
my brother @Winter Air bought me these for christmas! as you can see, i haven't even opened my seraph of the end yet. sdjfhgd
not pictured is my the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya movie and some studio ghibli movies. they're in a big pile of movies in a cabinet that i didn't want to get into right now. gomenasai again...
I USED TO HAVE SEVERAL SEASONS OF NARUTO UNCUT BOX DVD SETS BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY WERE LOST IN THE MOVE TOO :feelsblankie:

and finally, here's fanmerch!
apSPxQ0.jpg

a52eXXV.jpg
i'm sure the text is well enough that you can see aegis is a fire emblem fan magazine, but the junk is a haikyu!! fanart book. and then yeah... there's some free! fanart and haikyu!! fanart. also ace attorney fanart and an ace attorney fanmade pouch. the pouch has got a bunch of buttons/pins in it that are also fanmade! i'd love to go to a convention again, i haven't been in a few years :lurk1:

OOF I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MY SAILOR MOON SHIRT AND AOBAJOHSAI AND NEKOMA SHIRT
DFHGD I HAVE A REPLICA OF THE DOMINATOR FROM PSYCHO-PASS AND A JACKET TO GO WITH IT FFFFFFFFF

a-ahh well!!! this post is long enough i'm sure and my blabbing doesn't help
THANK YOU FOR READING, I HAD FUN :ShockedPar:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,759
oof, I've been meaning to check out Neon Genesis Evangelion!
I only just started collecting manga recently but I have a whole bunch of traditional comic books
This isn't even 1/4 of what I own lmaoooo:

9FYm27A.jpg

76B2qzf.jpg

NmEn2qZ.jpg

rTmgeqn.jpg

hoping to complete my Banana Fish Box Set by the end of the year, so far I've got 2/4
Most of the stuff I read these days don't actually have traditional print options, so I don't have as much of a need to collect things rn

Pyron

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
oof, I've been meaning to check out Neon Genesis Evangelion!
I only just started collecting manga recently but I have a whole bunch of traditional comic books
This isn't even 1/4 of what I own lmaoooo:

9FYm27A.jpg

76B2qzf.jpg

NmEn2qZ.jpg

rTmgeqn.jpg

hoping to complete my Banana Fish Box Set by the end of the year, so far I've got 2/4
Most of the stuff I read these days don't actually have traditional print options, so I don't have as much of a need to collect things rn

I'm not much of a comics person, but I had that big anthology for Sandman. It was beautiful. Sadly I had to sell it. I have my sister's comics collection. All stuff from the 90s which isn't great with some exceptions.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,759
I'm not much of a comics person, but I had that big anthology for Sandman. It was beautiful. Sadly I had to sell it. I have my sister's comics collection. All stuff from the 90s which isn't great with some exceptions.

I only just started collecting last year lmao, I haven't quite gotten into the broader Sandman Universe stuff, but the Books of Magic, and Lucifer comics (both from the Sandman line of comics) have been pretty great! I've been trying to get into more manga lately and got sucked down the hole with Banana Fish and No. 6, though I haven't quite delved into the Shounen/Seinen genres yet.
Here's hoping I can find some great ones to get into soon!
Some of my favourite stuff comes from the 90's comic lines tbh (mostly Sandman stuff) as well as early 2000's (X-Factor Investigations, Nova)

Pyron

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
I only just started collecting last year lmao, I haven't quite gotten into the broader Sandman Universe stuff, but the Books of Magic, and Lucifer comics (both from the Sandman line of comics) have been pretty great! I've been trying to get into more manga lately and got sucked down the hole with Banana Fish and No. 6, though I haven't quite delved into the Shounen/Seinen genres yet.
Here's hoping I can find some great ones to get into soon!
Some of my favourite stuff comes from the 90's comic lines tbh (mostly Sandman stuff) as well as early 2000's (X-Factor Investigations)

Just don't get sucked too fast or you become me pretty soon :brbdying:

Top Bottom