thoughts on ITZY's recent comeback and the backlash surrounding it

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
MITM is already going bad, why did the girls aim for a Friday release? I love the song but still..
It's not that bad, but JYP needs to let the girls explore concepts instead of finding one concept and sticking with it.
I feel as if it was not needed to expose Chaeryeong right after they released their comeback, it's just not a good look for them.
ANYWAYS STREAM MITM TO HELP OUR PRETTY FLOPS ITZY 😘

Last edited:

MedicationHelps87

I have left h+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,507,551
Pronouns
He/Him
I heard in another thread they only have 2 good songs @Astro
still new to them so I can't form much of a view on them.

I do like their visual and sass however.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,175,749
Pronouns
He/Him
it's just me but i guess they're gone downhill since wannabe. yes, they sold much much better than their previous releases but unfortunately not the music qualities.
is it only me or this MITM does have a little nct sounds in it? on the other i always amazed by their choreography, so i'll try to listen again maybe it'll grow on me :RunPar:

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
it's just me but i guess they're gone downhill since wannabe. yes, they sold much much better than their previous releases but unfortunately not the music qualities.
is it only me or this MITM does have a little nct sounds in it? on the other i always amazed by their choreography, so i'll try to listen again maybe it'll grow on me :RunPar:
if only JYP would let them actually explore different music styles then i think they would be 100% more successful than they are now.

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
MITM is already going bad, why did the girls aim for a Friday release?
jyp is aiming for the western billboard charts, friday release benefit them in that matter, jyp is chasing the western validation he wants so bad since wonder girls days

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
jyp is aiming for the western billboard charts, friday release benefit them in that matter, jyp is chasing the western validation he wants so bad since wonder girls days
from the interviews i've seen at red carpet JYP getting interviewed by western celebs and collaborators, it seems as if his 'message' that he wanted to send has been completely tossed out of the window. like with TWICE Jeongyeon's return seemed forced and rushed, it seems as if JYP wants money, fortune, and fame. now i could be wrong but, it just doesn't seem right imo.

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
from the interviews i've seen at red carpet JYP getting interviewed by western celebs and collaborators, it seems as if his 'message' that he wanted to send has been completely tossed out of the window. like with TWICE Jeongyeon's return seemed forced and rushed, it seems as if JYP wants money, fortune, and fame. now i could be wrong but, it just doesn't seem right imo.
jyp (aka park jin young) just want the spotlight for himself, if this comeback wasn't produced by him the company wouldn't had put half the effort, and his egocentric views and desire to seek attention is harming the artists in the company, I really think itzy edgy girl crush onomatopoeia concept would have worked better if the song was produced by anyone else, jyp is just a big moron.

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
jyp (aka park jin young) just want the spotlight for himself, if this comeback wasn't produced by him the company wouldn't had put half the effort, and his egocentric views and desire to seek attention is harming the artists in the company, I really think itzy edgy girl crush onomatopoeia concept would have worked better if the song was produced by anyone else, jyp is just a big moron.
JYP should really let his artist explore different concepts more.

Top Bottom