Today I found out NCT Wish is a thing.

thatoneuser

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,750
Not hate or shade, but I thought SM was done adding new members to NCT since they debuted RIIZE. As much as I like NCT I have always thought their concept of a big rotational group to be kind of silly, and that they should have just debuted a bigger team made up of the older members and Dream as separate groups.

What are your thoughts? Will you be watching/supporting?

Best of luck to this new subunit.

Last edited:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭319,300
Pronouns
She/Her
I think SM should give me all of this free money if they don't want it :poggers:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,310
Pronouns
she/her
SM announced that NCT Wish are the last members to be added to NCT so they're finally done now :TzuyuKek:

The song was cute but I'll only support from afar since they'll be mostly active in Japan and I only really follow 127 these days

Last edited:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,972,714
Pronouns
She/Her
It's ok, they just debuted today and they have been promoted through Instagram and TikTok to the fans, not the general public. I still don't know why this unit is needed, the other units already have songs in japanese, and the original NCT Japan members are in RIIZE.
I guess SM wanted a cute unit now that Dreamies are adults.
I have listened to their songs, and they are good, but I don't watch their content because I don't feel any attachment to them. They will do well since they already have fans in Japan, which is their market.

mikaseem

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,200
Pronouns
He
I understand your perspective on NCT's concept, but having a large, rotating group is what makes them unique in K-pop. It allows for different music styles and performances, which can attract a variety of fans. Whether or not new members are added is up to SM Entertainment's plan for NCT. Supporting the group means supporting the talented kpop singers in it, and I'll be rooting for them as they continue to show their skills. Best of luck to the new subunit!

Top Bottom