OTHER UN: A House Targaryen Fanfiction / Installment #1 Glass Wall

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Disclaimer: all characters are fictional and in no way resemble any actual house Targaryen members aside from their idol counterparts. Any events that happen in the fanfiction should not cause discomfort or harm to those on H+ unless accompanied by a physician, to which case there should be none as they are attending to Coronovirus patients you drama queen.

Prologue:

UN, also known as University of Neyragrat by those unfamiliar, was an educational establishment built by billionaire Kwon BoA: a philanthropist that largely consumed her time as part of the architecture business. As a relatively new and posh behemoth in the outskirts of Long Island, the enterprise of UN drew in various international spectators. Ranging from Malaysia to Iceland, it was a hub of foreign students and cross-cultural dialogue. What made the University of Neyragrat most distinguished from its Ivy peers however, was its focus on dragon training.

dragons-divider.png

Installment #1

Through the black titanium gates students rush into the main building, with its walls made of pure glass, making it easy to spot any delinquents by hounding professors. One particular student, with long blonde hair and a tall figure has even fourth years talking. She’s the new 2nd year exchange student from Iceland and has garnered a lot of buzz. Rumors circulating have it that her father bought her way into the school, while others say she was a bully in her previous school, which is why she had to move all the way to New York to continue her education. Whatever the case, the blonde, known formally as Im Jinah, walked through the halls unbothered, and carried a huge red velvet adorned textbook with her.

As the first day of the spring semester commenced, students scurried through the blue-glass decorated halls and searched for their designated rooms. Jinah entered a large high-ceiling room. This was it. Media. Her most hated class, but one that she would have to conquer if she were to fulfill her dreams of becoming class president for the upcoming fall election. She sat down next to a girl with straight, medium-length black hair who was fiddling with her phone. As Jinah sat down the girl suddenly stood upright--to Jinah’s surprise she was much taller than her. She looked Jinah in the eye and then left the room. Did she really just do that?, Jinah thought. Surely rumors couldn’t have spread that far or wide for her to just ignore her… right? A short man walked in the room before Jinah could delve further.

“Hello class, I’m Mr. K. My entire name is written on the board, but since it’s hard to pronounce, you guys can just stick with K.” A male student in the back of the lecture hall snorted. Mr. K paid no mind though, and continued with his lecture. The tall brunette Jinah saw earlier came back in the room, “sorry professor, I had to use the bathroom.” Jinah then sighed, she was overthinking things as usual. “No worries,” Mr. K replied, “what’s your name by the way?”

“Oh, it’s Kim Doyeon,” the girl responded as she sat back down to Jinah. Doyeon huh, well at least she didn’t just leave the lecture like I thought she did. Maybe I’m just flattering myself. Doyeon gestured to Jinah and made her follow her gaze, pointing to Doyeon’s bag that was there the entire time. “I know the rumours about you, but eh, we can talk about that later I guess. You’ve got a pretty nice looking textbook, although I doubt you need it for Media?”

Jinah instantly became flustered and tried to change the subject, “Your name’s Doyeon right? My name’s Jinah, but you can just call me Nana.”
Doyeon gave her a small smile and whispered in her ear, “I know.”

- END -

Writer's note: there are many more characters to be revealed, stay tuned for tomorrow's update.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom