OTHER UN: A House Targaryen Fanfiction / Installment #3 Scent of Ink

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
dragons-divider.png

Installment #3

A large thud was heard in the dimly lit room as a stack of papers hit a desk.

“We’ve given you enough time to think… there’s not much else you can do now. Either comply with the legal demands, or risk being sued and exposed to the public of your precious establishment. Your call Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim,” echoed a low voice.

“You’ve got to be kidding me if you think you can just do whatever you want!” shouted a middle aged woman. She frustratingly loosened, then removed her tie and slammed it down on a side-table, almost shattering the lamp near it as she did so.

“Honey calm down… there’s got to be some way we can negotiate this right?” spoke a soft male voice nearby.

~

“Siyeon, oh my god you’re so embarrassing,” exclaimed a student with brown bobbed hair and a look of disgust on her face.

Siyeon gave the girl a smirk and leaned into her peer’s smaller frame, “as long as only you know, who gives a damn, amirite?”

The bobbed girl clicked her tongue and shook her head, “you’re too old to be doing this hag.”

Siyeon whipped her head and furrowed her brows, “call me hag one more time you little troll and watch what happens to you, Kim Yerim.”

Yeri faked a gag and scrunched up her nose, “you sound even older now, hag.”

The two proceeded to chase one another in the multipurpose room before a loud knock was heard.

“OH SHIIIIT,” scream-whispered Siyeon, who was previously dancing in her undergarments now crouched behind a sofa in the red-velvet adorned room while attempting to dress herself.

“Yeri! Quick tell them you’re working on an important project!”

Yeri gave Siyeon a long, exasperated sigh and trudged herself to the door, opening it just a crack for her to see a male student with luscious long black locks and eyes that somehow gave her the impression that she was in the presence of royalty.

The student smiled at Yeri and proclaimed, “sorry, I need this room to work on a film. Can we,” he gestured behind him, pointing to a few other students, before continuing, “use it?”

Yeri gave the student a long stare before snapping herself out of it and said under her breath, “no, I'm using it for a project.”

The male student responded, “ahh I see, do you know how long it’ll take? I thought we had this room reserved, but I guess there must have been a confusion.”

“Re-reserved…?” Yeri muttered to herself, her eyes now shifting back and forth between the student and the sofa Siyeon was using to hide herself.

Facing the male student again she proclaimed, “what’s your name anyway? How can we trust you guys actually reserved it?” Her eyes squinted, as they grew dark and her tone became more accusatory.

The male student seemed taken aback at the exchange, and stated, “It’s Choi Minki but why do you-” before he could continue, a girl with long blonde hair and dark red lips opened the door wide open. She stated with a deep intensity in her eyes, “Apologies for the mixup. We’ll be leaving now.”

Siyeon’s demeanor in front of the male student was completely different from how she was with Yeri, but Yerim was used to her 180 switches. As the two girls left the room, Yeri whispered to Siyeon, “great going hag, your dumb little dance skits were about to get us killed by the Dean!”

Siyeon didn’t respond to Yeri however and kept a dead-pan look as she faced the upcoming students in the hall.

- END -

Writer's Note:

Character chart is now revealed.

ddwfk4q-bc0607b4-efed-447b-95a2-d6b6ba6e5c6b.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom