UPCOMING INTERVIEW WITH GROUP DIAWINGS

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,616,728
J32kAD0.png

Greetings, Hallyu+ netizens! Get to know the independent Korean girl group DIAWINGS! The group made their debut with the first single album "Round N Round" on December 18, 2018. They describe themselves as singers-songwriters, who always write and sing their own stories. Their most recent song, ''Filter," conveys that it shouldn't matter how others see you; it's just a filter chosen based on your mood. Only you and your close ones need to know who you really are.

QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL JUNE 14TH, 6PM GMT JUNE 15TH, 3AM KST). We will be finalizing questions till then.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,556,563
Are the members involved in the production of their mvs?

Who in the music industry was their inspirations?

Do they think the route they chose in the industry is easier, harder or a bit of both?

What would you tell someone who wants to follow in your footsteps?

How do you keep performances fresh singing the same songs?

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭354,150
Pronouns
They/Them
How does having a diverse member lineup effect any brand interactions and work you get? I know the industry can be a bit sticky with artists who do not follow the road maps and molds

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭606,400
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd like to know if the group gets any pushback for their lyrics in Korea? I think they tend to be well-received by the international fans who can understand them, but they do seem a bit controversial so I'm curious!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭478,459
If you could choose any artist from the Korean music industry to add to your group for the day, who would it be?

If you could give one of your dogs to another artist to cover, which song and artist would you choose and why?

What aspects of the K-indie music scene do you find to be the most challenging and what do you enjoy the most about the K-indie music scene?

Top Bottom