Violence is always wrong but...

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
If you got into a fist fight, what do you think it would be about?

I'm 100% sure I'd fight for the Denny's spaghetti to come back.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
like from Denny's restaurant? XD

when i was in Japan there was a Denny's like less than a mile from the place i stayed at. I found it funny. i went there and they just had like japanese style american food i got eggs and rice XD at least for breakfast. but prob more japanese style food later.

Last edited:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
like from Denny's restaurant? XD

when i was in Japan there was a Denny's like less than a mile from the place i stayed at. I found it funny. i went there and they just had like japanese style american food i got eggs and rice XD
Yes, actually :blushblob: when I first started college I had an obsession with it. A giant bowl of pasta, giant meatballs and a bunch of garlic bread. Loved that gal.

Ooo, I've heard this before, in terms of "American style" restaurants. Can't say I've heard good things.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yes, actually :blushblob: when I first started college I had an obsession with it. A giant bowl of pasta, giant meatballs and a bunch of garlic bread. Loved that gal.

Ooo, I've heard this before, in terms of "American style" restaurants. Can't say I've heard good things.

lol nice. Something abotu spaghetti in that kinda place...idk but i trust you xD

There is a Denny's style restaurant that is a local chain to my area that was a popular hangout in high school/college times for us. They had an all night all you can eat buffet, so kids would just hang. Covid killed that idea tho.

lol prob not America Style exactly. but i just had breakfast. i'm pretty sure they gave me miso soup too xD I guess what i mean is they don't try to be Japanese but it still is(?) I would have kicked myself if i didnt at least check it out bc it was bizarre to me.

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
lol nice. Something abotu spaghetti in that kinda place...idk but i trust you xD

There is a Denny's style restaurant that is a local chain to my area that was a popular hangout in high school/college times for us. They had an all night all you can eat buffet, so kids would just hang. Covid killed that idea tho.

lol prob not America Style exactly. but i just had breakfast. i'm pretty sure they gave me miso soup too xD I guess what i mean is they don't try to be Japanese but it still is(?) I would have kicked myself if i didnt at least check it out bc it was bizarre to me.
It's actually one of the good things about the south. Denny's, IHOP and Waffle House are still pretty reliable in most of the menu. Not saying they have amazing menus, but they tend to taste like any other diner.

Oooo there are a lot of those here! They always look so quaint.

Oh, that is usually what everyone says! They often say it will often have a few outdated western dishes with Japanese dishes. But it is similar to how Chinese restaurants serve french fries.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
To answer your question, probably the other person was drunk and dumb lol. I've never punched anyone before so they would start it bc of a dumb reason

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
To answer your question, probably the other person was drunk and dumb lol. I've never punched anyone before so they would start it bc of a dumb reason
Easily valid but stay safe :heartublob:

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,010,142
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
Something kpop related I guess, depends how ridiculous the other person answers it. There was this one time with a friend when we were talking about Gidle's popularity and how influential they are, but we got into a disagreement and then we ended our friendship there. :peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,998,100
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve never been in a fist fight (I’ve never been that angry before and you do not ever want me to get that angry 😇) but being born and raised in NJ we start fights just because :lurk2:

I am very protective of my friends and the closest I’ve ever been to a fist fight was almost kicking my (late) best friend’s POS ex BF.

So I guess if I was to ever be in a fight, it’s most likely to kick a partner of a friend’s ass :onggun:

Top Bottom