Voting for January's User of the Month!

with*one

all i wanna do β™‘
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­679,200
The month of December is almost coming to an end and so is 2020. This means that it's the time of the month again when we will need your help with picking the User of the Month for January 2021. Who do you think has contributed the most to Hallyuplus this month?

To vote, please fill up the form below:
Username:
My pick:
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month:​

You can either post it in this thread or PM @Kakarotto with your vote if you would like to remain anonymous. Please title the PM 'User of the Month January 2021 Vote'.

Give us a good reason as to why you think the user you chose should be the UOTM. Please vote only once and refrain from voting for yourself.

The next user of the month will be announced on January 2, 2021.

Happy voting!

From The Mod Team​

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­935,420
Pronouns
He/Him
Username: kimsguardian
My pick: @Panda
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: this user has been very active updating apink thread(s) & helping a lot of users in resizing thread for free. a little appreciation will be great for them!

so i guess we don't have user of the year right?? :teehee:

Last edited:

with*one

all i wanna do β™‘
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­679,200
Username: kimsguardian
My pick: @Panda
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: this user has been very active updating apink thread(s) & helping a lot of users in resizing thread for free. a little appreciation will awesome for them!

so i guess we don't have user of the year right?? :teehee:
since this is the last uotm voting thread of the year, i guess we can consider this month's uotm as the user of the year :wootonew:

Polaris_Tae

πŸš€πŸš© Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­873,159
Username: Polaris_Tae
My pick: π•‹β˜Ήπ”Έπ•Šπ•‹
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: from contributing only the best aesthetics (both towards the forum and in their personal sets), being a friendly and overall nice user to be around as well as going out of their way to create GFX to keep the site entertained I think they'd be a great choice for UotM! (creating my fave mascot Magi, also gives them bonus points kekeke)

:pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie:

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­24,100
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: Polaris_Tae
My pick: π•‹β˜Ήπ”Έπ•Šπ•‹
Why I think this user needs to be User of the Month: from contributing only the best aesthetics (both towards the forum and in their personal sets), being a friendly and overall nice user to be around as well as going out of their way to create GFX to keep the site entertained I think they'd be a great choice for UotM! (creating my fave mascot Magi, also gives them bonus points kekeke)

:pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie::pandasantacookie:
Xcdgdgfff thank you :palcry::somicry:

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­6,923,757
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
username: yongfilms
my pick: @π•‹β˜Ήπ”Έπ•Šπ•‹
reason: has always been friendly to me and other users around the forum and always works hard on her lovely graphics, and her efforts with creating the h+ magazine :pandasantacookie:

since this is the last uotm voting thread of the year, i guess we can consider this month's uotm as the user of the year :wootonew:

if there's ever a user of year I think the obvious choice would be @kimsguardian :fab:

Top Bottom