What is your favorite girl group cover done by a boy group?

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,983,650
Pronouns
She/Her
&Team recently did a cover of Supernova and it's been all over my twitter feed the past few days:

Which got me thinking to ask y'all:

What is your favorite girl group song cover you've seen a boy group do?

I think the most memorable one I can think of is that cover of Psycho Hyunjin did with some other 00-liners:

This is a dance cover and not a song cover, but that cover of Something that Minho did with some others at SM Town 2014 is also in my twitter feed almost every other day:

I have no idea what this idol competition was or who these guys are/were, but I remember many years ago this cover of Gfriend's Rough that was done in an idol show popped up in my youtube feed and I was really blown away by it. I feel like Rough is a very "feminine" song so I thought it would be hard for a boy group to cover it but they were really amazing and I liked the rap they added it, it flowed nicely. I don't think this group won though?... 😢

I'm also going to throw in this over of Kill This Love that The Boyz did, mostly because IST literally never gives Kevin any sort of unit work or jobs in general and stuff 🤷‍♀️

What are some of your favorite covers?

Last edited:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,100
The whole Gayo Daejun '09 special stages with the girl group / boy group song swaps were humorous and enjoyable imo.
I'll just pick one of the many that night- 2PM/B2ST cover of KARA's Mister as a highlight:

This is a dance cover and not a song cover, but that cover of Something that Minho did with some others at SM Town 2014 is also in my twitter feed almost every other day:

The commitment here is amazing lol

Top Bottom