What's the order of your love languages?

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭385,851
The order in which I give/show affection:

1) Quality Time - when I'm with someone, I'm 100% with them, present and undistracted.
2 & 3) Acts of Service / Gifts - kinda equal for me because it depends on the individuals and what they need.
4) Words of Affirmation - I'd still try to let people know I appreciate them, but I haaate saying empty words or things I barely mean :jinjudge:
5) Physical Touch - I'm not very physically affectionate or touchy asklfjd :teehee:

The order in which I'd prefer to receive affection:

1) Quality Time
2) Acts of Service
3) Words of Affirmation

Wall

4) Gifts (unless it's something sentimental and thoughtful...I don't really need monetary gifts.)

Another Wall

5) Physical Touch - social distancing please :RMplsdont:

5570b624a1318142a2523d22af9be0b1.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000
The order in which I give/show affection:

1) Quality time
2) Words of Affirmation
3) Act of service
4) Gift
5) Physical touch

The order in which I'd prefer to receive affection:

Same as above

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
The order I can give/show my affection:

1. Words of affirmation - as most of my communication is online, so I have to put it in the first place. I will always try my best to listen to the other talk about their problems and when they are sad and to encourage them the best way I can. Because I know that they need to feel special and that someone is there and appreciates them.
2. Quality time - I think this is very important, so you can spend a lot of the time doing things what you both enjoy to do, including them.
3. Physical touch - I love hugs and giving them!
4. Acts of service - I like doing things for the others :)
5. Receiving gifts - I never really had a chance to gift anyone anything.. but I would like to do that one day. Sometimes I keep thinking about joining one of these online virtual communties where they exchange gifts with each other for Christmas. Strangers included. I think this is a beautiful gesture.

My ideal affection:

1. I love hugs as they comfort me a lot.
2. I don't care about gifts. Plus, I am pretty bad with giving my answers, "so what do you want for your birthday or Christmas?" and sincerely I don't know XD Just give me my money instead or a cheque to some store so I can probably go and shop in there. That's it for me.
3. I love comforting words. I love being told that I am enough and that I am doing a great job. This supports me a lot and it shows that I am being cared about and that I matter.

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭385,851
The order I can give/show my affection:

1. Words of affirmation - as most of my communication is online, so I have to put it in the first place. I will always try my best to listen to the other talk about their problems and when they are sad and to encourage them the best way I can. Because I know that they need to feel special and that someone is there and appreciates them.
2. Quality time - I think this is very important, so you can spend a lot of the time doing things what you both enjoy to do, including them.
3. Physical touch - I love hugs and giving them!
4. Acts of service - I like doing things for the others :)
5. Receiving gifts - I never really had a chance to gift anyone anything.. but I would like to do that one day. Sometimes I keep thinking about joining one of these online virtual communties where they exchange gifts with each other for Christmas. Strangers included. I think this is a beautiful gesture.

My ideal affection:

1. I love hugs as they comfort me a lot.
2. I don't care about gifts. Plus, I am pretty bad with giving my answers, "so what do you want for your birthday or Christmas?" and sincerely I don't know XD Just give me my money instead or a cheque to some store so I can probably go and shop in there. That's it for me.
3. I love comforting words. I love being told that I am enough and that I am doing a great job. This supports me a lot and it shows that I am being cared about and that I matter.

Afsjak i love how well we get along yet how different we are :bakacat:

source.gif

(I'm definitely not milk here.)

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭192,707
Pronouns
She/Her
for the receiving side I would say I like

1. Acts of Service
2. Receiving Gifts
3. Affirmation
4. Physical Touch
5. Quality Time

on the giving side

1. Affirmation
2. Quality Time
3. Acts of Service
4. Physical Touch
5. Giving Gifts mostly because I am broke but I do like gifting people

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭385,851
for the receiving side I would say I like

1. Acts of Service
2. Receiving Gifts
3. Affirmation
4. Physical Touch
5. Quality Time

on the giving side

1. Affirmation
2. Quality Time
3. Acts of Service
4. Physical Touch
5. Giving Gifts mostly because I am broke but I do like gifting people

Physical is that low?! I don't believe this :ughh:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭192,707
Pronouns
She/Her
Physical is that low?! I don't believe this :ughh:

we're in a pandemic!!

kfghklg but seriously physical is tricky because... I actually hate physical contact with my family and strangers but I love it with friends or SOs so!!!
it takes the right person!

Tommie

Donor User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,650
The order in which I give affection:
1. Words of Affirmation: I just love how words can build a person up and make their day brighter.
2. Acts of Service
3. Giving Gifts
4. Quality Time
5. Physical Touch: I just don't know where to put my hands sksjsjjssj

The order that I prefer to receive affection:
1. Receiving Gifts: I absolutely love receiving gifts and they don't have to be anything crazy like a purse, jewelry, or what have you. It can be a thank you card, a flower that reminded you of me, a teddy bear, some candy, a coupon, etc. I'm really frugal with money and seeing other people just give freely (especially with gifts that come from the heart and take time to make) is heart warming. I have this big box of gifts that I've received over the years and I love looking at them.
2. Physical Touch: It's weird because if you were to ask me earlier in the year, I would've ranked physical touch last but I've grown to love them.
3. Quality Time: Sometimes I like spending time with others and other times I prefer not to.
4. Acts of Service: Leave me alone
5. Words of affirmation: Whenever someone compliments or encourages me or just says something nice, I feel so awkward and there's always this pressure to do even better and raise the bar to not the other person down.​

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,755,781
receiving
1. words of affirmation: i love compliments. i love it when people compliments my personality, i love it when they say i make their days brighter, how i make them happy.

2. quality time: spending time with the person i love makes me happy :wow:

3. physical touch: i love being physically intimate, :LovePar:sadly we're in the middle of pandemic so i cantdo this withthe girl im currentlyflirting with and yea im kinda losing my mind over this kdkksakdk. i just want tohold hands and cuddle with her :palcry:

4. acts of service: go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwhich woman <3 jksdkad im jk<3333

5. giving gifts: it'd be nice to receive this once in a while, but too much gifts would make me feel like they're "buying" my love. it sometimes makes me think that they need to give me smtg for me to love them back, which isnt the case <3

how i give affection
1. quality time: i love doing smtg spontaneous and try something new for a date, other times id surprise the person i like by taking them to somewhere that i think they will love. like

2. physical touch: same reason as above

3. acts of service: by this i mostly mean cooking something for them, i feel like this is one of the most effective way to flutters someone heart <3 also id drive them home in a case where we go out

4. words of affirmation: im...really not that good with compliments, the more i love them the harder it is for me to give genuine compliments. its like i have so much love inside me that it feels like my brain stopped working so i ended up not saying anything. it only comes once in a while

5. giving gifts: my brain actually stopped working bcs id overthink everything and ended up not buying something lol

Swan

Global Star
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,322,292
Giving

1. Acts of Service
2. Acts of Service
3. Acts of Service
4. Acts of Service
5. Acts of Service

Receiving