What's your favorite Kpop concert experience?

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Last year I was finally able to attend some and saw Stray Kids, Twice, BTS, and SuperM. I just recently attended the Stray Kids Unlock tour in Chicago (and maybe its due to it being the most recent one) but it was definently my favorite. I loved/had fun at all the ones I attended, but SKZ's stage presence is crazy!!!! They sound so amazing live and are so interactive with fans, I liked their VCRs (especially the interactive one) and their tracklist was great. The problem was they sold out of merch crazy fast (the only one I attended where the lightsticks sold out) and the management for entry was terrible, but none of that is SKZ's fault.

What's been your favorite experience? Why is it your favorite? What was your favorite song they performed?
(If this is a repeated thread, pls lemme know)

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I went to see BTS twice and Taeyeon twice and I honestly can't compare. They were so amazing in different ways. I had way better seats for BTS though, so I actually got to see them up close-ish, but Taeyeon performed U R for an encore one of the days and that's like one of my all time favorite song so it was a religious experience.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I went to see BTS twice and Taeyeon twice and I honestly can't compare. They were so amazing in different ways. I had way better seats for BTS though, so I actually got to see them up close-ish, but Taeyeon performed U R for an encore one of the days and that's like one of my all time favorite song so it was a religious experience.
Are you planning to attend BTS this year? So lucky to get to see Tae, I've seen lots of her concert footage and its always looks like a good time.

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Are you planning to attend BTS this year? So lucky to get to see Tae, I've seen lots of her concert footage and its always looks like a good time.
i don't know :sejeongcry: i couldn't apply for the raffle so it depends on if i get a ticket for the regular ticketing time, but I don't think i'll get lucky....... what about you?

honestly, even if you aren't a huge fan of Taeyeon, I highly recommend everyone to go see her live because she is phenomenal! She's a great performer and artist and it's just an all around amazing experience.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Ive only been to one "concert" it was hello venus (before the fantiago/pledis split) I had gone to a korean festival and they were an act there. It was terrible because it was outside and it started raining sooooo bad and my jeans were wet and this girl kept dumping her umbrella water on me.
Hello venus we're slipping, it should have just been canceled.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
i don't know :sejeongcry: i couldn't apply for the raffle so it depends on if i get a ticket for the regular ticketing time, but I don't think i'll get lucky....... what about you?

honestly, even if you aren't a huge fan of Taeyeon, I highly recommend everyone to go see her live because she is phenomenal! She's a great performer and artist and it's just an all around amazing experience.
Which one(s) were you want to go too? I have the membership for ticketmaster so I was able to get tickets, some places are more sold than others.

I don't know when she tours😭 but I would love to go, she has so many great songs.

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Which one(s) were you want to go too? I have the membership for ticketmaster so I was able to get tickets, some places are more sold than others.

I don't know when she tours😭 but I would love to go, she has so many great songs.
I wanted to go to the Seoul one! Ooh you got tickets! Congrats!!!! Do you have a bias? :hehe:

and Taeyeon usually only tours Asia but I think some of her dates got cancelled because of the Corona Virus thing:sejeongcry: if you have the chance, definitely do try to get tickets! You should check out her Purpose album if you haven’t yet!

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I wanted to go to the Seoul one! Ooh you got tickets! Congrats!!!! Do you have a bias? :hehe:

and Taeyeon usually only tours Asia but I think some of her dates got cancelled because of the Corona Virus thing:sejeongcry: if you have the chance, definitely do try to get tickets! You should check out her Purpose album if you haven’t yet!
J-hope and Suga💜

That's what I thought, I live in the US and don't have a passport😭. Tae's been my GG bias wrecker ever since IGAB, my favorite songs from Purpose are Better Babe and Gravity😍

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
J-hope and Suga💜

That's what I thought, I live in the US and don't have a passport😭. Tae's been my GG bias wrecker ever since IGAB, my favorite songs from Purpose are Better Babe and Gravity😍
That's so cool! Yeah, i see your badges now! SOPE bias best bias. I personally bias RM, Suga, and JK, but tbh I change by bias everyday so it doesn't mean much lmao

ugh YOUR TASTE Better Babe and Gravity are just perfection :sejeongcry: My personal fave is Wine. It's sooooo good :heartublob::heartublob:

I was about to apologize to the thread starter for derailing this thread but then I realized it was you akldjaskldas

Top Bottom