Where are all the GFX people at?

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
As in Roblox? I know my little brother (17) still logs on sometimes but he usually sticks to Fortnite and Fall Guys now :hehe:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,582,420
Pronouns
She/Her
As in Roblox? I know my little brother (17) still logs on sometimes but he usually sticks to Fortnite and Fall Guys now :hehe:
I don't know anything about Roblox but gfx are is often shortened "graphics" :wow:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭238,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
my gfx talent is...obviously...not there to be interested XD

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't know anything about Roblox but gfx are is often shortened "graphics" :wow:
That was what I was wondering, I make graphics but GFX is also an abbreviation for one of the Roblox things, I do not know what exactly it is on that game but remembered it was on there. :hehe:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,200
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been working too much with graphic design lately, so when i have the time i usually go do anything else but gfx lol :yooheadache: But i still have fun and can explore different things doing gfx for H+

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,200
Pronouns
He/Him
That was what I was wondering, I make graphics but GFX is also an abbreviation for one of the Roblox things, I do not know what exactly it is on that game but remembered it was on there. :hehe:
Never played Roblox either, but there's a game mode called Dress To Impress and i've been wanting to host a game there, but i doubt people will download the game just to play it :yooheadache:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,582,420
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, I've never thought of giving Par abs, so I respect the creativity :wootonew:

Ayyy nice! Yeah, I just don't know anything about the game, if I'm being honest.

I've been working too much with graphic design lately, so when i have the time i usually go do anything else but gfx lol :yooheadache: But i still have fun and can explore different things doing gfx for H+
I definitely respect that! And your GFX here is already amazing!

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,020,142
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
im more into video editing and drawing gore like stuff, but these days im doing animation ^^ which all need gfx in it for the software stuff *hehe

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,399,549
Being lazier than ever :BoredPar:

Never played Roblox either, but there's a game mode called Dress To Impress and i've been wanting to host a game there, but i doubt people will download the game just to play it :yooheadache:
I could, but I'm still on my gaming ban, 'coz I still didn't buy a new laptop after frying my cpu last year from playing too much Stardew Valley :Slime:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,896,250
Pronouns
She/Her
What do y’all consider GFX here? I’m new :HidePar:

I technically have a graphic design degree but I sort of gave up on it after so many years of not finding a job :tears:I really should try to get back into it though…

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,200
Pronouns
He/Him
Being lazier than ever :BoredPar:

I could, but I'm still on my gaming ban, 'coz I still didn't buy a new laptop after frying my cpu last year from playing too much Stardew Valley :Slime:
I think Roblox is available for Android and iOS as well but i'm not sure if it's cross-platform :wherearethelies:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,649,338
Liar this is a masterpiece
Gp0taGx.png

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,582,420
Pronouns
She/Her
im more into video editing and drawing gore like stuff, but these days im doing animation ^^ which all need gfx in it for the software stuff *hehe
Ooo! I think we used to have a video editing group!

I technically have a graphic design degree but I sort of gave up on it after so many years of not finding a job :tears:I really should try to get back into it though…
That's so cool! Drop your knowledge on us!!!

We usually consider any photo manipulation, typography, vector etc :wow:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them

Relatable... most places expect us to accept minimum wage as if our knowledge and schooling :tears: is worthless

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,896,250
Pronouns
She/Her
Relatable... most places expect us to accept minimum wage as if our knowledge and schooling :tears: is worthless
Do you also have an art degree? :ShockedPar:

Your entirely right though, everyone keeps asking me how is it possible that I can't find work with an art degree but everything I find is minimum wage, a temp job/freelance, and/or doesn't even offer insurance and i'm like:
stayc-seeun.gif

As much as I love art, i'm now going back to school for business/marketing in hopes of finding a more stable job career :wae:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them

Your entirely right though, everyone keeps asking me how is it possible that I can't find work with an art degree but everything I find is minimum wage, a temp job/freelance, and/or doesn't even offer insurance and i'm like:
stayc-seeun.gif

As much as I love art, i'm now going back to school for business/marketing in hopes of finding a more stable job career :wae:
I have a Digital Media Arts certification, so it is graphics and filming, editing videos and visual effects.

But yes OMFG the MINIMUM WAGE IS UGGGGG. Like :ragepaimon: if you want fancy art and fancy videos to promote your company then PAY FOR ITTTTTTTTTTTT

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,582,420
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a Digital Media Arts certification, so it is graphics and filming, editing videos and visual effects.

But yes OMFG the MINIMUM WAGE IS UGGGGG. Like :ragepaimon: if you want fancy art and fancy videos to promote your company then PAY FOR ITTTTTTTTTTTT

stayc-seeun.gif

GFX team pays a fair wage of love :wow:

Top Bottom