Which youtubers did you grow up watching?

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
Michelle Phan, Kids/Teens REACT, GloZell, Zoella, Kingsley, and grav3yardgirl​

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭652,420
I'm going to really age myself with this one, but I didn't watch specific YouTubers as much as certain content? but this is what I grew up watching lol

as far as specific YouTubers, I think I watched a lot of Bethany Mota videos? back in those early days of beauty influencers, when they still pushed drugstore products that their audience could actually afford :TzuyuKek:
but that was a few years later

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
Wait what? What now? Lol
It happened earlier this year when Sharon posted a TikTok video saying she was fired from REACT and how she can't really get into specifics because she signed an NDA.
She did make a Patreon exclusive video going into a little more detail .
This Reddit thread summarizes the video though.

The REACT channel has been going down hill ever since Kennedy spoke out. This situation kind of put the final nail in the coffin for them since Sharon was the most popular reactor
Oh well :noooo: :noooo:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,614,288
It happened earlier this year when Sharon posted a TikTok video saying she was fired from REACT and how she can't really get into specifics because she signed an NDA.
She did make a Patreon exclusive video going into a little more detail .
This Reddit thread summarizes the video though.

The REACT channel has been going down hill ever since Kennedy spoke out. This situation kind of put the final nail in the coffin for them since Sharon was the most popular reactor
Oh well :noooo: :noooo:
how this channel is still around with all this mess amazes me

Top Bottom