Who are you most like, and who is your bias?

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,697,050
Pronouns
She/Her
I am once again, stealing a trend from twitter :lurk2:

Sort of like what the titles says: In the Kpop groups you listen to who do you feel you are the most like and who is your bias?

Are they the same? Different? Do you feel like there’s a connection between the two?

- In Shinee, I feel like I’m probably the most like Key or Onew (fun fact I apparently share a sun and moon sign with Key?) but my bias is Taemin
- In Ateez I think I’m most like Seonghwa maybe? And my bias is Hongjoong
- In Twice I think I’m the most like Mina and my bias is Sana and Dahyun
- In Red Velvet I think I’m the most like Joy or Irene I guess? (Are birthdays are also only days apart) but my bias is Yeri

Typing this out, It seems I’m probably most like the more serious mom-types? But I tend to bias the opposite type of people, the younger outgoing loud/fun types of people.

(For any astrology girlies on this forum, coincidentally I am a Virgo and a ton of my biases seem to be Pisces, which is the opposite zodiac sign, as well :uwot:)

The only ones who sort of don’t fall into this is red velvet cause my og bias was Irene and i’d say I’m sort of like Irene, and BTS cause my bias was fellow Virgo Namjoon and I would sort of say we have similarities.

Who are you like, and who is your bias?

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
- In Twice I think I’m the most like Mina and my bias is Sana

this hits so hard XD

i tend to gravitate toward the more expressive and extroverted members i feel. but, i'm 100% much more quiet and reserved in public. though with friends ofc i am more open.

Mina and Sana recently talked about the difference in personality (timestamped 9:48) but i've always related so much more to mina XD

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
I think I am more like either Song Hayoung of fromis or Yoon Seoyeon of tripleS. Both are very competitive like me.

My fromis bias is Lee Seoyeon while my tripleS bias is Yoon Seoyeon

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,045,788
i tend to gravitate toward the more expressive and extroverted members i feel. but, i'm 100% much more quiet and reserved in public.
:wendythistbh:

Eg. My bias in TWICE is Dahyun, Seunghee in OMG and Jisoo in BP and all are outgoing and extroverted but I'm very introverted irl

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭705,100
Bias: Sunny
Most similar to: Seohyun

I tend to be the one who is more reserved and cautious than those I do life with. But I seem to pair well with others who are bright and care-free.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
I think I am more like either Song Hayoung of fromis or Yoon Seoyeon of tripleS. Both are very competitive like me.

My fromis bias is Lee Seoyeon while my tripleS bias is Yoon Seoyeon

And one thing I have in common with Song Hayoung and Yoon Seoyeon is that we both hold leadership positions too,

Top Bottom