Who wanna get married?

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭724,701
It was the summer of 2020 when this all happened. Lying on her sick bed, Akidoki was vigorously coughing out orbs and sweating plus coins. Then, she lovingly held my hand and whispered, "Here's a ring that was passed down to me from my great grandmother, Ikodika. I hope, just like her, you will be able to find the love of your life who will cherish you, in riches or in poverty, and share this precious item together."
rV5bphj.jpeg

Unfortunately, even after 4 long years of breaking hearts having my heart broken, my endeavor has been a mere failure :peepoblanket:

So, finally coming to terms with being a freebird, I would love to pass on this ring to some other hopefuls who will be able to make better use of it than I do! :blushblob:

Here are some nominations I have in mind:
  • My ride-or-die OTP who will prolly threaten to get me arrested once they see this: Chipiczewska. @Bchip @Chomiczewska
  • My OTP wrecker, whom I keep unwillingly coming in between: Vampfelt. @hatmixx @Vampire
  • The opposites attract a.k.a. the prim & proper vs. The corrupt & chaotic: Bianyong. @BianTwo @yongfilms
  • The unexpected yet highly supported sweerhearts: Bellommie. @Bellamy @Tommie
  • Or, last but not least, the Olympics soulmates whose lives got intertwined by twisted fate: JellyLlama. @fromisJelly @heather

Hew do you ship and wish to see share a ring together? Let your voice be heard :poggers:

P.S. Thank you for reading Stannie's messy thread of the month. Tfw i said I'd be reserved and demure in my "second life" here on h+, but that persona lasted for like 3 days ajdhsk

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭724,701

Get out of your delusion! If you're gonna be slow and not make a move on Vampie, then mayhaps someone else will :angry:

Since divorce isn't in the cards for me, I nominate the 9/11 duo :poggers:

I thought of them but then shipping the twins would be too much :blushblob: i have my limits

Heather the angel on
Earth
All
The latte you want
However much it cost
Everyday I will buy for you
Right now it is time to marry

:blushblob: :glam:

This is love :poggers:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,583,770
Pronouns
She/Her
Chipiczewska would play Lullaby at their wedding and that's a song i can get down to :blushblob:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,897,000
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll support Hatmixx and Sana.

May you two be as happy as myself and my (totally legit and real) marriage to Taemin :glam:

pnaEc0h.jpeg

Top Bottom