With basically the worst timing ever SMTOWN wishes f(x) a happy 10th anniversary

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,683,013
After basically ignoring the group for the most part since Four Walls and after Amber's departure we received this flimsy social media post. :(

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
at least they said smth, cause i thought they werent going to tbh :/
not at them just putting some words over All Mine tho, they could've tried harder. a lot harder :viva:

Carefree

Real/Fiction Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,280
Well, at least they acknowledged us?

lol jk I hate SM, I'm done with this shit. Why did I even bother letting myself have a little bit of hope that SM would do something for us.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,406,614
Pronouns
She/Her
SM...
giphy.gif

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,906,020
It seems that way, and now with Victoria's goodbye as well. But either way... SM will get hate. If they mention Happy Anniversary.. they will get hate. If they don't say anything.. they will get hate.

I know many want to blame and hate sm for fx disbandment. But I don't think it is all on sm. The members seem to have chosen their own paths long before. You have to realize Victoria is 32 yrs. and successful in China right now. Going back to korea and promote in a GG competing with 3rd Gen. GG is like taking 2-3 steps backwards in her career. Krystal more of the same. She can do anything. ie. acting, modeling, even soloist. Amber... let's be honest. Her appeal was that she was the "tomboy" / girl crush member in f(x). But unless she is part of the group I feel general public doesn't care too much for her. Especially in Korea. I think she would have better success in America with her style and personality. Luna could be the only one to resign with sm. And Luna's future / career is in Korea so I don't see her straying too far away.

re-edit: also forgot to mention that I'm sure some fans are speculating some happiness in hopes that all of them leave sm and re-emerge under a new label. So they can promote "properly" as f(x) but for the reasons I mentioned earlier I don't see that happening. I feel either way the girls will continue to do what they are doing now.

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭259,960
Pronouns
she/her
Yikes, SM remains classy as ever...

Top Bottom