WM Entertainment has cut ties with ONF's US Touring agency (J&B Entertainment) following a series of leaked messages

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,132,109
J&B Entertainment's CEO reportedly created a secret group chat with a select number of ONF fans (whose fandom name is FUSE) where he's been accused of leaking future activities about ONF. This includes (but is not limited to) leaking data about their upcoming North American tour, hotel information, and their future comeback plans.

WM Entertainment later approached J&B Entertainment regarding the situation after being alerted (by an ONF fan) to the situation via e-mail (WM later shared evidence of this e-mail with J&B). Following this, J&B's CEO threatened several FUSEs in the private gc. WM has since cancelled their partnership with the agency. Other than ONF, the touring agency is currently in contact with 82MAJOR, ASC2NT, AB6IX and JUST B.

Aside from this incident, the company also:

• Sold the t-shirts that ONF wore on the tour labeling them as "sweat-soaked t-shirts"​
  • Encouraged Kfuses to transfer the cash directly to his account in Korean currency​
  • Allowed members of the secret gc to freely purchase platinum and higher-tier tickets (VVIP, etc.) without any limits​
  • Criticized the group members' poor English skills​
  • boasted about their friendship with the agency (WM Ent)​
  • Was unnecessarily rude to fans who were inquiring about ticketing information​

WM Entertainment's statement/termination notice is as follows:

"Hello, this is WM Entertainment.We would like to talk about an issue related to J&B Entertainment, the overseas tour agency of our artist ONF.First of all, we would like to apologize for causing concern towards our fans and artists.We have been repeatedly voicing our opposition and demanding improvements on their arbitrary operating decisions, and on their unfriendly responses to fans that have not been shared nor discussed with us.Although the agency has belatedly apologized to the artists and fans and expressed their willingness to improve, we have decided to terminate the contract with them and cancel the tour visits in Taiwan and Hong Kong. We send our sincere apologize to the Taiwanese and Hong Kong fans who have been waiting for the tour visit.Regarding the North American tours scheduled for August, considering the fans who have eagerly prepared in advance for participation, we will notify you at a later time after a closer look over the matter.We feel heavily responsible and promise to make sure the same thing won't happen again in the future.In addition, we would like to apologize once again for causing disappointment to the fans who have always showed their love and support for the artists."
via @jiho_hamkke on x.com

J&B Entertainment's Response/Apology:
My name is Jacky Yoo and I am the CEO of J&B Entertainment, which is hosting the ONF North American concert.First of all, we sincerely apologize to the fans who support ONF. While selling tickets for ONF's North American concerts, I had conversations with a small number of fans through KakaoTalk about how to sell tickets for Canadian performances and North American tours and additional benefits, and my foolish attitude and careless words and actions caused harm to ONF fans and ONF members. , We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to WM Entertainment. In the future, we promise that we will never again communicate with fans individually or provide benefits or convenience to them without the consent of WM Entertainment.Additionally, problems with arbitrary actions were discovered, and WM Entertainment received a corrective order regarding ticket sales and methods for Canadian performances and North American tours. However, on the contrary, miscommunication with fans caused ongoing problems and was discovered during tour schedule discussions. As J&B Entertainment is involved in a large part of the content, the misunderstanding that occurred was due to my carelessness without any room for blaming or making excuses, and I am deeply reflecting on this. We will cancel the ONF North American tour for those who received benefits that were not agreed upon with WM Entertainment. Additionally, we will provide 100% cancellation/refund to performance ticket purchasers who wish to receive a refund.We once again bow our heads in apology for causing harm to ONF members and ONF fans.
via their twitter/x.com account here

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭620,100
Pronouns
He/Him
I hope those other groups cut ties with the agency too. They're definitely doing this with them too. AB6IX is about the same size as ONF and probably just or more as underhanded lucrative. Very gross.

Top Bottom