Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,918,550
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a bit of weird question today.
seulgi-wise.gif

The music at my work is driving me insane. We are allowed to play music for ourselves though only on speaker (they deemed listening to music with headphones or airpods a fire hazard and it's now banned 😥).

I want to make a kpop playlist to blast at work so my question today is, do y'all have any pg/work friendly kpop songs ideas?

Some additional info:

I am the only full-time woman in my department. There are 2 other women, but one only works 1-2 days a week and the other one works in another department, so most of the time it's just me and like 4-5 bros.

And I mean like bro-ly bro bros who all talk about bro things and blast their bro music and wear axe/old spice.

They are nice coworkers, but my idea was to try to blast a bunch of girly kpop to try to balance out all the bro-ness :yooheadache:
(The only songs i've been thinking of so far are Twice and maybe Gfriend?)
sana-beomgyu.gif

So ... yea

What Kpop songs would you not be afraid to blast at your workplace/office?

:partydogo:

yeri-kim-yerim.gif

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,657,866
Are you in the US? If so, what state?

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭721,350
And I mean like bro-ly bro bros who all talk about bro things and blast their bro music and wear axe/old spice.
tumblr_p1pebfuFqj1u08jado9_r1_250.gif

Bless your patient soul 🫡

Are you trying to win them over with k-pop that is likely to appeal to them? or are you just trying to get something else to fill the air time?

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,885,064
Pronouns
She/Her
Red Velvet: Cosmic, Psycho, Queendom, Bad Boy.
aespa: Better Things, Hold On Tight, Spicy.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,918,550
Pronouns
She/Her
tumblr_p1pebfuFqj1u08jado9_r1_250.gif

Bless your patient soul 🫡

Are you trying to win them over with k-pop that is likely to appeal to them? or are you just trying to get something else to fill the air time?
At my previous two jobs we only had women staff, so going from only having female coworkers for the past few years to now having almost only male coworkers is a big change :jinjudge:

I'm not trying to win them over, it's just for the sake of my mental health I just really need to blast some girly pop songs to fill the air time.
Red Velvet: Cosmic, Psycho, Queendom, Bad Boy.
aespa: Better Things, Hold On Tight, Spicy.
I don't think I can get away with spicy, possibly bad boy as well, but the other ones should check out!

Are you in the US? If so, what state?
Any reason why? :HidePar:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭721,350
At my previous two jobs we only had women staff, so going from only having female coworkers for the past few years to now having almost only male coworkers is a big change :jinjudge:

I'm not trying to win them over, it's just for the sake of my mental health I just really need to blast some girly pop songs to fill the air time.
Ahh, I've got just the thing:

😉

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,657,866

I don't think I can get away with spicy, possibly bad boy as well, but the other ones should check out!

Any reason why? :HidePar:

I was wondering just how receptive your workplace would be to R&B songs. I was going to suggest Taste, Last Drop and Night Drive (all Red Velvet songs).

But since you're looking for girly pop tunes, here are my suggestions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom