Yasuhiro Anpo: Capcom to Announce More Resident Evil Game Remakes

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,650
IGN reported on Friday that director of the Resident Evil 4 remake game Yasuhiro Anpo stated at the PlayStation Partner Awards 2023 that CAPCOM will announce more Resident Evil remakes in the future.

He stated that the company has "released three remakes so far and they have all been received very well. Since it allows a modern audience to play these games, it is something I am happy to do as someone that loves these older games, and we want to continue doing more."

The Resident Evil 4 remake won the Grand Award at the PlayStation Partner Awards 2023.

The game launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on March 24, and has sold over 5 million copies worldwide. It has a "reimagined storyline," and a new graphical art style based on the company's proprietary RE engine. CAPCOM first announced the "The Mercenaries" update and the "Separate Ways" DLC for those platforms during the Tokyo Game Show in September. The game will release for Mac, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, and all iPads with the M1 chip or later on December 20.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭383,600
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean...these remakes are a gold mine for them and they're actually decent, so it makes sense.

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭354,350
Pronouns
He/They
I hope they release RE Code Veronica remake first before RE 5 remake. I love that game and it's about time they remake it. Besides, with the current Claire look, I'm curious to see it.

Top Bottom