RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,495,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
YSL recently issued an apology to Twice’s Sana due to the brand responding to hate comments towards her in an Instagram post.

Sana is currently in Japan at a solo-schedule brand event for YSL beauty:

As of right now Blackpink’s Rose is currently one of the biggest model’s for YSL right now. When Sana was seen also promoting YSL a lot of Blink’s left hate comments on YSL’s insta post featuring Sana.

YSL’s Instagram account replied with a heart to one of the hate comments and things blew up from there:

GSVrFb_WAAADu5C

YSL later released an apology to Sana in the comments of the Insta post:
GSXWkzNW0AABUEZ

I understand accidentally liking a comment? But how do you “accidentally” comment two emoji’s :brbdying:

I thought Sana was in an exclusive contract with Prada, though upon further research her contract timeline is:
- 2022: becomes the face of YSL beauty in Japan
- September 2023: becomes an ambassador for Prada (I’m assuming internationally?)
- December 2023: Sana gets promoted and now is the face of YSl specifically in Japan.

I would also like to mention NJ’s Danielle is also an international promoter for YSl/ YSL beauty along with NCT’s Ten.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,495,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Literally how can you hate Sana... blinks need jobs or hobbies, their group is 6ft under.
Seriously!

She's the sweetest person ever and has never been in any drama. I don't even think she has beef with Rose? This fighting came out of nowhere and YSL commenting did not help.

Are they going to attack Dua Lipa next because she's technically the face of YSL internationally? (Rose is just an ambassador)

Top Bottom