SENSITIVE CONTENT Yuya Tegoshi releases tell-all book about his celebrity life, scandals and other groups (ft. his naked ass, Yukirin, Yua Mikami, NEWS etc)

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Former NEWS member Yuya Tegoshi just released his first book "Avalanche" in which he discusses his career in NEWS, his various scandals and gives his opinions on Johnny's entertainment artists.

Fans who buy the book get access to a "virtual date" video with him in bed stroking their hair.

Claims include:
- former NEWS members Yamapi and Nishikido Ryo didn't care about the group, so he wanted them to leave
- while Yamapi works hard Yamapi is not as good at performing as him (Tegoshi)
- Iwahashi Genki's (King & Prince) and Matsushima Sou's (Sexy Zone) panic disorders were a result of not loving their fans and not being positive enough
- he didn't know who former SKE48 member Kito Momona (now adult star Yua Mikami) was when they hooked up after a party because they had so many members and she wasn't a prominent member
- he didn't know she was 19 (under the legal drinking age) (she was later kicked from SKE48 for this)
- Arashi accepting his apology after he'd said they were lipsyncing at their concert
- Says Johnny's groups could've been massive internationally if they'd catered to international fans like BTS did
- if he were a producer he'd slap together NEWS and Kat-Tun to create a 6-member group

He also mentioned AKB48's Yukirin (they had a scandal after a photo of them leaked) but it doesn't seem to have been negative

Article here:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
- Iwahashi Genki's (King & Prince) and Matsushima Sou's (Sexy Zone) panic disorders were a result of not loving their fans and not being positive enough

Womp, womp.

Like we always knew he was trash, but I guess he wanted to make sure we had it in writing.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
yua is the one from honey popcorn too right?

ngl I laughed at "ft. his naked ass"

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Womp, womp.

Like we always knew he was trash, but I guess he wanted to make sure we had it in writing.
To his credit he seems to have not spilled any details about the girls he's been with, but yes that part is the worst I've seen so far.
yua is the one from honey popcorn too right?

ngl I laughed at "ft. his naked ass"
yeah

S

Some

Just ekh 🤢

since he's basically jobless now he's doing this for clout i hate people like this. And why is he talking about others just write about yourself old man just ekh

Top Bottom