- Joined
- Dec 10, 2023
- Posts
- 2,757
- Reaction score
- 3,282
- Points
- 15,220
- Location
- Kwangya
- Plus Coins
- ⨭3,098,300
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Howdy Howdy
All I did was go to sleep and by the time I woke up this morning there was more MHJ drama news so here we go.
I will try my best to summarize everything.
All I did was go to sleep and by the time I woke up this morning there was more MHJ drama news so here we go.
I will try my best to summarize everything.
It seems yesterday some text message leaks between MHJ and the Ador (former?) deputy ceo who is being accused of workplace sexual harassment have bee leaked.
While it's not announced how the text messages got leaked, it seems to be heavily implied/assumed that the Ador deputy ceo probably leaked it in retaliation against MHJ.
As you all know, MHJ is currently in a lawsuit by the Ador employee who became a victim of workplace sexual harassment/SA ( I am still sort of unclear what happened or which of the 2 terms would be the proper term to call it).
With the lawsuit, Hybe promised they will be doing their own second investigation into the matter since MHJ failed to do a proper investigation in the first place.
Through the leaked text messages it was revealed that MHJ was coaching the deputy ceo on how to delay the second investigation. She told the deputy ceo to take all of his vacation and sick days to stall everything and prevent him from being investigated, and she instructed him to file a counter lawsuit against HYBE for workplace harassment.
I am a bit unclear if he is claiming workplace harassment because HYBE is accusing/investigating him for this sexual harassment claim, because of that audit of Ador they did last year, or a mix of both.
The harassment lawsuit was filed in September of last year and the Ministry of Employment and Labor (MOEL) did do an investigation into HYBE regarding the workplace harassment claims by the deputy ceo and they announced their conclusion in December that Hybe has done no wrongdoings and they are closing the case. MOEL also said the deputy ceo's claims were unsubstantial.
I also want to take a moment to shout out that in order to "keep both sides fair" Hybe is not personally doing the 2nd investigation into the workplace harassment case, a 3rd party organization has been hired to investigate the matter.
ChosunBiz, who are the ones who wrote this article, have reached out to MHJ and her PR agency for a statement and they have given no response.
Ador/Hybe also announced they were unaware of the text messages that got leaked.
(As previously mentioned, it is heavily assumed the deputy ceo probably leaked the messages in retaliation against MHJ because he followed her advice and it backfired on him. People are also wondering if maybe the deputy ceo is turning over the text messages because by throwing MHJ under the bus he can get a lighter sentence?)
MHJ is currently being attacked by Knetz online for delaying a bullying and sexual harassment investigation and Knetz are wishing that the victim can find justice.
Article Source
I also didn't want to make a new post about this, so I am including some more NJ updates here at the end.
With the recent injunction Ador has filed some more news has been flying around such as:
- NJ might have moved out of their dorms. (I am currently not sure if Ador pays for the dorms, or if MHJ does since I have seen some Tokki's claim MHJ bought their dorm but i'm not sure about that?)
- If NJ did move out of their dorms, this can cause trouble for Hanni because your address needs to be accurate/up to date on your visa and if where she is living now does not match her visa she can get into trouble.
- Despite claiming they have left Ador and are finally finished with them, many eye witnesses have still seen NJ going in and out of the Ador/Hybe building to keep using the practice room and Ador's resources there. NJ is currently getting criticized by Knetz because if they are claiming they have left ador why are they still using Ador's staff and resources?