•• (G)I-DLE / NEVERLAND Official Thread || I SWAY Coming Soon!!

Who's your bias in (G)I-dle?

• Total voters

eloquence

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,570
My expectations for this song were so high, but they exceeded it all. What a masterpiece. This is like everything i wanted to see from a hiphop girlgroup track.

edit:
Sunmi retweeted this clip of Soojin

Last edited:
S

Some

Never thought i'd say this but where's the unclean ver ? Usually companys put the uncensored ver in the mv if thats it then wow .. what will the clean ver be like ? I love it though .. thought they will continue with the member themed song thing but they didnt or i guess this one is minnie themed too

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
I think we can definitely now say there is something planned and special about (G)I-dle. And that's the role of Soyeon as songwriter. It's still very rare for idols to be involved in songwriting, especially on lead singles. And even rarer for being involved in production. "Uh-Oh" is now the fourth single with Soyeon as main or co-songwriter, so I'm going to guess and say it has been the plan by Cube all along.

I think it's really refreshing to see that (G)I-dle is not a purely manufactured group. It must mean that Soyeon has a lot of creative influence on what they are doing. Think how different that must be in their dorm when they can sit around and talk about what's next. Very different dynamic to most groups who aren't involved at all.

Top Bottom