⋆.ೃ࿔* Shine the Way! FANTASY BOYS & Bandi Official Thread ✨ MAKE A FANTASY OUT NOW!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Official KR Twitter Update

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
240630 FANTASY BOYS 47th Instagram Live - HIKARI & HIKARU

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Official JP Tiktok Update

HYEONTAE & HANBIN Pitter-Patter-Love JP Version

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
240701 Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey]
By: Wooseok
Bandi, hello. The second half of 2024 has begun in July. Shall we summarize the first half of the year? With the birth of the Monday Fairy, it was an interesting first half. There were many difficult times, but thanks to you, Bandis, I was able to grow and move forward through these experiences. Above all, I was very happy to be able to communicate more with our Bandi members in the first half. I heard many good things from Bandi members. Among them, the words 'I look forward to Mondays' and 'I gain strength thanks to the Monday Fairy' deeply touched my heart. I was very proud. That’s why the Monday Fairy makes sure to visit every week. With this sense of pride as my motivation, I want to quickly address the points of improvement that Bandis have pointed out and bring you even greater joy. To confess, I preferred speaking over writing letters. But when I visit as the Monday Fairy, I find that the words flow easily. Mondays must be an important day. Bandi is truly important to me. Could this be the power of love? Oh ho ho ho 😙

Bandi, I watched [Inception] again on the returning flight today. (For those Bandi members who haven't seen it yet, I'll keep the plot vague.) Just as the protagonist's team was about to start their mission, I unknowingly fell asleep. And as the mission was finally succeeding, a flight attendant woke me up because we had to put our seatbacks up before landing. Thanks to that, I got to see the ending and write this letter. The ending was a twist and gave me goosebumps. It wasn’t just the movie itself. After the movie, I recalled some lines from it. 'Do you remember the start of a dream? The start is always in the middle of the action.' Because the movie is about dreams, and since I didn’t remember when I fell asleep and suddenly woke up, it was really scary. I’ve been writing for a while now, and I hope this isn't a dream. Haha. Even if it is a dream, as long as Bandi is here, it's okay. ❤️

P.S. Many Bandis always write letters on the official cafe. There are already over 200 letters from some Bandi members. Truly, I am healed, grow a lot, and smile every day thanks to the letters from our Bandi members. I wanted to say this today. Thank you. ❤️

Let's do our best this week too. 💪

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
'Show! Music Core in JAPAN' was led by SHINee's Minho, the longest-serving MC of all time, and 'Show! Music Core' hostess Nmix Seol Yoon, who led the 3-hour performance. They showed off their skillful hosting skills for both days, drawing hot responses from the audience. On

the first day, ILLIT opened the stage with a refreshing stage. They captivated the audience's hearts with their lovely charms with 'Magnetic' and 'Lucky Girl Syndrome'. Next, FANTASY BOYS presented a refreshing stage with their fresh and charming “Pitter-Patter-Love” and a cover stage of SHINee’s “View.”

"Show! Music Core in JAPAN" will air on the 18th at 11:40 PM.

Lullua Beauty

Beauty brand Lullua received a hot response when it was sold exclusively at the first half of the year-end event of MBC's 'Show! Music Core' held in Japan. Lullua was sold exclusively at Saitama Belluna Dome, where 'Show! Music Core in Japan' was held on the 29th and 30th of last month.

At the exclusive sales site, there was a long waiting line to buy Lulua beauty products, proving their popularity. In addition, on the 29th, Hong Sung-min and Kim Gyu-rae of the group Fantasy Boys, who had a photo shoot with Lullua, held a fan signing event, which not only heightened the excitement but also added energy to the sales site.

While the exclusive sales at the 'Show! Music Core in Japan' site were successfully concluded, in Japan, all 20,000 sets of Lulua beauty products were purchased, receiving a favorable response. Lullua is a combination of the Portuguese word for 'moon', 'Lua', and 'Lullulala', which represents a pleasant state. It is a brand that brings to mind positive emotions and beauty. It will be sold in Korea starting on the 10th.

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS JP Tiktok Updates

1. MINSEO & HIKARU Pitter-Patter-Love JP Version

2. GYURAE & HIKARI Pitter-Patter-Love JP Version

sm maid