⋆.ೃ࿔* Shine the Way! FANTASY BOYS & Bandi Official Thread ✨ MAKE SUNSHINE OUT NOW & MAKE A FANTASY June 19th!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
PITTER-PATTER-LOVE on Inkigayo

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS to perform on THE SHOW on the 21st

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
Weekly Idol Polaroid Event

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
Official JP Twitter Update

ZEPP Tour Countdown D-5: GYURAE

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS on Gag Concert Cut
*PS. Their corner will be uploaded onto Youtube later

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Member Twitter Updates

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Tiktok / IG Reels / Youtube Shorts Updates

1. KAEDAN & GYURAE KICK IT Challenge with WHIB JAYDER & WONJUN

2. HIKARU & LING QI GIRLS NEVER DIE Challenge with tripleS KOTONE & YUBIN

3. HIKARU & LING QI SMILE Challenge with tripleS KOTONE & YUBIN

4. FANTASY BOYS SMILE Challenge with CHO HYELYUN

5. SUNGMIN & HYEONTAE SMILE Challenge with Gag Concert Cast

6. GYURAE & KAEDAN SMILE Challenge with Gag Concert Cast

7. HANBIN & HIKARU SMILE Challenge with Gag Concert Cast

8. WOOSEOK & HIKARI SMILE Challenge with Gag Concert Cast

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
9. MINSEO SMILE Challenge

10. HANBIN SMILE Challenge

11. HIKARI SMILE Challenge

12. LING QI SMILE Challenge

13. HIKARU SMILE Challenge

14. WOOSEOK SMILE Challenge

15. SUNGMIN SMILE Challenge

16. HYEONTAE SMILE Challenge

17. GYURAE SMILE Challenge

18. KAEDAN SMILE Challenge

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey��️]
By: Wooseok

Hello, Bandi. Monday Fairy appearance 🫶 Today is South Korea's Coming-of-Age Day ☺️ Raise your hands all Bandis who have turned 19 or older this year 🙌 Congratulations, everyone 🥳 For those of you outside Korea, if you're 20 or 21, raise your hands 🙌 (It varies a bit by country, right? 😅) Congratulations to everyone. Wishing everyone good luck. 🙏 In fact, today is a commemorative day in Korea but not a public holiday. Just a TMI.

I never wanted to grow up quickly when I was young. It's because of responsibilities. I felt I had a lot more to fulfill before I could handle them. I've heard about responsibilities being important since I was very young. It's from the movie 'Spider-Man.' (I had the DVD at home and kept watching it. It really stuck in my mind.) There's a line in the movie that goes, 'With great power comes great responsibility.' It seems to mean that great power carries great responsibility. It didn't really hit me then. Baby Wooseok, who couldn't even write yet, couldn't understand such a big meaning. Hahaha. I saw it firsthand as being the school president helped me understand what responsibility meant. It's not that I made any big mistakes, hehe. During my time as the school president, we participated in leadership education (?) camps with representatives from other schools. So, from what I learned and the compliments I received there, I realized that everything I did represented our school. Can I say I felt a sense of responsibility? I think becoming an adult is somewhat similar. I still want to grow and grow correctly. Nowadays, I realize it's not that easy. But what can I do? I'm already an adult by age, right? If I do well, it'll be okay 👍 Haha. I believe I can do it. Like the behind-the-scenes story that I told you about last week where I was able to grow taller 👍 I hope all Bandis, regardless of whether their difficulties are small or significant, can find strength through me. Even though I mentioned a specific age at the beginning of the text because it's Coming-of-Age Day, I hope all Bandis can gain a bit more strength because of me. Thanks to the Bandis who light up even the darkest paths, Wooseok can take one step closer to the right path today. Thank you. Even if it's not forever, even if there's no such thing as eternity, please stay with me forever. Please 🙏

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
Interview for Kstyle

FANTASY BOYS releases 3rd mini album "MAKE SUNSHINE"...Which member looks best in uniform?​

FANTASY BOYS released their 3rd mini album "MAKE SUNSHINE". They made a comeback with a "refreshing concept".

This is their first new album in about 5 months, and it conveys the emotion of love with its unique freshness and innocence. The title song "Pitter-Patter-Love" sings of a boy's innocent confession of his first love, and expresses the thrill of experiencing love for the first time with straightforward lyrics. In addition,

"Make Sunshine", which sings of unfamiliar but pure feelings, "Feeling", written and composed by member Hikaru, and an acoustic version of "Pitter-Patter-Love" are included in the album, for a total of 4 songs.

- Please tell us your thoughts on your comeback after 5 months.

Kim Woo Seok: For the past 5 months, I have been thinking about the Bandi (FANTASY BOYS' fans) who are happy about our comeback with bright smiles. We really prepared and practiced a lot because we wanted to show our fans a cool look, so I hope you will be pleased. This time, I want to be number one on the music charts and music shows.

Lee Hanbin: This is our first comeback in five months, and we want to show our fans who have been waiting for us a lot of growth and great performances.

- You showed off your excellent visuals through the concept photos, but who would you say is the coolest member in this work and the member who you think best suits the concept?

Hikari: I want to say "It's me!", but since we're wearing uniforms in the new album, I think the three youngest members, Gyurae, Kaedan, and Hyeontae, who are still students, are perfect.

Ling Qi: I think the member who has become the coolest is Sungmin. Sungmin has changed into black hair, and I personally like his black hair the best. And I think the member who suits this album the best is the youngest member, too. Since we're still students, we look really lovely in uniform.

Kaedan: I think Wooseok hyung, who has a very bright personality, is the best fit for this album!

- Please introduce your new album "MAKE SUNSHINE".

Kang Min Seo: The new album is an album that conveys the feeling of love with our own originality and freshness! We have prepared a work like a "comprehensive gift set'' so that you can feel the charm of each member through the recorded songs, so please listen to it a lot.

Hikaru: This is an album that contains music that best expresses us. In the title song "Pitter-Patter-Love", you can enjoy the members' refreshing singing voices that match the strong beat. The lyrics of "Make Sunshine'' express the beginning of a pure love that is still unfamiliar.

- Please also introduce the title song.

Kim Wooseok: The title song is a number that directly depicts various emotions such as excitement for first love. The cute lyrics that catch your ear are also attractive. Please listen to it a lot!

- Please tell us your impressions when you first heard the title song, and what kind of charm you think the song emphasizes about the group.

Hong Sung Min: As soon as I heard the title song, I felt that it was perfect for the current season, and the light rhythm was very addictive. For that reason, I think it's a song that best suits us, who have a lot of cute members.

Lee Hanbin: When I first heard it, I thought it was perfect for us, and I thought it was a song that doubled our refreshing and pure charm.

- Please tell us about the point dance you prepared for the challenge.

Oh Hyeon Tae: The key to the dance is to point at your chest twice and your cheeks twice, and cover your eyes before waking up. In line with the lyrics, "She's smiling when she looks at me,'' she uses her fingers to express a smile, which doubles the fun of watching the song.

- Are there any particularly memorable moments or episodes from the music video shoot?

Kim Woo Seok: The sun was strong on the day of the shoot, and many people, including me, had red arms and necks. The red arms contrasting with the color of my face made me laugh (laughs). It was scorching hot, but thanks to the encouragement and support, I was able to enjoy the shoot. I was able to try acting, which I've always been interested in, and I was glad to be praised for it.

Ling Qi: During the music video shoot, it was difficult because it required imagination and acting skills like shooting a drama, but it was very fun. What I remember is that when we were shooting at night, there was no lighting, and it was dark inside the school, so none of us could go to the bathroom by ourselves, so we went with the other members.

- Hikaru, you wrote your own song. Please tell us about the production process and your thoughts on it.

Hikaru: "Feeling" is a song that I've been working on for quite some time. I put a lot of effort into making it so that I could express the time I've spent so far, and my current growth, from the moment I started working on it. I also got inspiration from the friends I worked with, and we exchanged a lot of opinions with each other while making it. I'm very happy to be able to release my own song sooner than I expected. I hope many people like it.

- The music industry has a lot of glamorous comeback lineups, but what is FANTASY BOYS' unique strength that can be appealed among them?

Hong Sungmin: I was half anxious and half excited about the comeback in May. At first I was worried, but I'm grateful just to be able to perform on the same stage as the seniors I respect, and it's an opportunity to learn, so I'll do my best.

Kim Gyu Rae: We prepared hard. I want to show FANTASY BOYS' passion that is worthy of the title of rookie.

- You're about to have a global activity with your Korean comeback, Japanese debut, and tour. How do you feel about it? Please tell us your group's goals.

Hikaru: We've been doing concerts since before our official debut, and through the performances we've been able to catch things that we missed before, and we've also learned the know-how of enjoying the stage. I want to continue performing in the future. My goal is to give our fans an "unforgettable fantasy".

Kim Woo Seok: I think all of this is possible thanks to all of you in Bandi. I want to continue working hard, win the grand prize at the end of the year awards ceremony, and become a world-class artist.

- Is there a modifier you want to get through the activities for the new album? Also, what kind of group do you want to become?

Kang Min Seo: Through the activities for the new album, I want to show you a lot of fun on stage with all of you Bandi. I want to be called your "happiness energy source" that makes me smile just thinking about it!

Oh Hyeon Tae: I want to be called "refreshing idol (refreshing + idol)" which is perfect for the concept of the new album!

Ling Qi: I am also a "refreshing idol". I want to be a bright group that can give strength to our fans.

- What kind of people do you want to listen to the title song? Please tell us the reason.

Hong Sung Min: I think it's best to listen to it when you are going to confess your love to someone you like and go to meet that person! I recommend it to those who are about to confess.

Kim Gyu Rae: I recommend it to everyone who has a crush on someone!

- Finally, please say a word to the fans.

Hikari: I hope that everyone will feel cool with the refreshing feeling that only FANTASY BOYS can give while listening to our songs and watching our stage! Please keep watching us from music videos to music show stages.

Kaedan: I hope you look forward to our stage and have a lot of fun. Fighting!

Lee Hanbin: To all the fans who have been waiting for us! Thank you so much. We've been working hard on our preparations, so I hope it's a happy promotion for both us and Bandi!​

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,104
Pronouns
She/Her
240516 Naver Post: PITTER-PATTER-LOVE on M!Countdown

KlHXLHE.jpeg

ji6pmIH.jpeg

ji6pmIH.jpeg

6enZ50m.jpeg