━━━☆ Huh Chanmi (허찬미) Official Thread ━ SOLO DEBUT "Lights"

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
It's really all I dreamed about... I'm really proud of her :wow: The vocals are a little bit muffled though, I will have to see what it sounds like on Spotify or something. The MV is high quality though and she looks GORGEOUS. The choreo looks good too - she's performing it today on M Countdown, I hope the Korean public likes it!!

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
FirstOne started promoting this tweet and the quotes are mostly surprised Koreans that Chanmi finally debuted :Slime:

Also I think they started promoting the MV on their official channel cause it randomly got 70k views. The amount of dislikes is annoying me though, the ratio looks bad :okbye:

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675

- she said she's gonna keep promoting on music shows next week
- she met Red Velvet's Seulgi because they had similar schedules and she congratulated her on her solo debut; they used to be trainees together in SM
- she asked what concept the next album should be and said that she wrote a slow tempo song (it's not a ballad though) that she hopes to include in her next album
- there were many times she wanted to give up and she was often stressed out and frustrated when she was a trainee but every time she would think about her parents who kept supporting her and it gave her strength

There's probably more interesting information but the live was so long and I don't speak Korean and didn't manage to translate it all 😭

Top Bottom