◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

miseol

make em whistle like a miseol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,140
HAPPY VIVIAN WESTWOOD DAY I HOPE SHE GETS LOTSA MONIES

xyGtzZ0.png

danosh

🧡 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,675
OMG ITS NOT A DRILL GUYS... FINALLY oh god
I think its either a new subunit (colours + numbers theory) OR pre-single like favOrite was

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
More good news!
Butterfly just hit 30 million! And...Butterfly named among the top 10 songs of the year by IZM.

"Fly like a butterfly." Their voices became a colossal resonance and tore down boundaries. Not only through a music video that bypassed the limits of nationality, ethnicity, and gender, but also through an approach that departed from the industry trend of concrete melodies in the chorus, and through a choreography with intense lines; Loona broke through an invisible wall and proved a universe of their own with "Butterfly". It was a meaningful achievement earned through a small flutter.
Only they could have done this. These "girls", each with their own story, developed their skills through solo and unit activities each month until they became complete as 12 members in October [sic] 2018. They left their marks through movements such as collaborating with Grimes. The reason that "Butterfly" was able to communicate with the world with a message as universal as dreams, was that the path Loona have walked has been filled with fresh attempts. Those footsteps went on to make a clear mark in the pop music of 2019 as [X X] topped the overall iTunes US charts, and "Butterfly" was at the center of it all. A positive "butterfly effect", one that will present a standard for K-pop, has begun. - Son Ki-ho

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭344,220
i'm glad the girls can end 2019 on a good note with whatever 365 is + meet&up... 2019 was pretty rough in general (not just for loona) so hopefully 2020 brings a lot of good things for everybody :wow: maybe loona 1st win if orbits keep working hard

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
late but, happy bday vivi!

i wonder what the 365 thing is
Orrery-nim retweet this earlier, but i dont wanna get my hopes up about a single or new music :pepesanta:

Last edited:

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
honestly if they release a new single, i'll be so happy :somicry:
i've been pretty dead the past two-three weeks as i finish up my last semester and this would just be the perfect way to end it

Top Bottom