◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

Barbechuu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100

Not sure if anyone posted it but Gowon fansign confirmed for 6/23 at 3pm KST. I'm soooo excited!!!! My princess

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
I like the concept of HeeChuu's Japanese show.

Two more fansigns to go! There's also the third dance cover that Choerry teased. I think we can expect some teasers sometime after that for a late to mid July comeback. Maybe early August.

Quick reminder to keep collecting points for voting in star pass and idol champ for their upcoming comeback. Show Champion and The Show are still our best bets!

Last edited:

evermore

까마귀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,335
I like the concept of HeeChuu's Japanese show.

Two more fansigns to go! There's also the third dance cover that Choerry teased. I think we can expect some teasers sometime after that for a late to mid July comeback. Maybe early August.

Quick reminder to keep collecting points for voting in star pass and idol champ for their upcoming comeback. Show Champion and The Show are still our best bets!
I'm quite happy with how they've managed to fill the break between Butterfly and Burn. All those Fansigns, individual activities, dance covers and TV appearances are a great treat for the waiting fans. I'm curious to see how many new fans we've managed to gather during this break.

Also, because I stumbled over it on tumblr today:

tumblr_ppbazjrJ021y9vmrto5_540.gif

tumblr_ppbazjrJ021y9vmrto1_540.gif

tumblr_ppbazjrJ021y9vmrto3_540.gif

usshi

wherever you go, i'll follow Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
I'm quite happy with how they've managed to fill the break between Butterfly and Burn. All those Fansigns, individual activities, dance covers and TV appearances are a great treat for the waiting fans. I'm curious to see how many new fans we've managed to gather during this break.

I agree, there's been a constant flow of content that's tiding me over until whenever Burn is ready (pray that it's soon)

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340

I'm soft

Barbechuu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
I want to see them cover Seventeen's Pretty U...something fun with personality. It doesn't fit the B#RN theme but a girl could dream

Edit:

CHUU SHUSHING GOWON WHO IS YELLING IN THE BACKGROUND IM CACKLIKH

Last edited:

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,085
I'm very excited for their dance cover, hopefully it's not a Kpop song, that'd be dope.

evermore

까마귀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,335
We should start discussing who will host the award season for our loona badges.

I've also started creating the individual threads since nobody has done that yet. I'll link them all when (or if, lol) I ever finish. Threads created so far:

Gowon
Choerry
Haseul
Hyunjin
Kim Lip
Olivia Hye
Heejin
Vivi

Oh and let me know if you want to take over one of the threads! I only created them to post fanside stuff because I didn't want to spam the main thread. The only OPs I want to keep in the long run are Gowons and Choerrys :bakacat:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭529,700
I forgot to mention another dance cover I would like to see :

Seventeen - Don't Wanna Cry

Since someone earlier mentionned the group

perhapz

I'm not a typo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭700
one day....
but personally i wish they'd hold off until like october-november to release it cause it seems like ballads always do better in korea around that time of the year rather than in summer
Yeah true, now is not the time for it. We may get it later in the year, indeed.

Im a sucker for ballads, so I can't wait for it.

Top Bottom