The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread [NCT DREAM 'Broken Melodies' OUT NOW]

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100

What do you mean?​

There's currently a big bad buzz around taeyong
Because someone post a picture ok a certain lee taeyong saying how somebody will never success in his life because he is gay in his graduation book

Some notice that the name was not orthograph well so it can't be taeyong
Other say that the name is write different because korean like to stylize their name and that taeyon is not a name in korea

Some fans said that the handwriting seems different
While other say that if it wasn't taeyong Sm would have already sue the users etc....

Everyone is bashing Taeyong saying how sm should kick him out of Sm because of his scam scandal, bully and now homophobic
Saying how it's weird that so many bad rumor about him came out
And that he can be innocent

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Hi everyone~ Please help me answering this survey for a game I'm hosting for Winwin's birthday

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,564
Pronouns
She/Her

It missing the subtitles...we just need to wait a little...

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭306,154
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok I'm sorry I know I only come here to rant at this point it's just so hard being an nctzen rn

All these Taeyong rumors are bothering me so much... they just keep coming. In the comments of the latest thing there are even more shocking thigs and it's just.. nothing of this matches with the Taeyong we see and know, but how to be sure what is true and what isn't? At this point I don't even know anymore. I hate when I start questioning a person's character like this and I've been defending Taeeyong for so long and hurting every time people accused him but it's come to a point where I'm just like? I have no energy left to defend him and I don't even know what to say or think, but the whole situation still hurts me :feelsblankie:

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
Ok I'm sorry I know I only come here to rant at this point it's just so hard being an nctzen rn

All these Taeyong rumors are bothering me so much... they just keep coming. In the comments of the latest thing there are even more shocking thigs and it's just.. nothing of this matches with the Taeyong we see and know, but how to be sure what is true and what isn't? At this point I don't even know anymore. I hate when I start questioning a person's character like this and I've been defending Taeeyong for so long and hurting every time people accused him but it's come to a point where I'm just like? I have no energy left to defend him and I don't even know what to say or think, but the whole situation still hurts me :feelsblankie:

the last controversy can be tottally made up and it hurt me the most
it doesn't make any sense to me that taeyong would really be a bully
what is the truth??:ShockedPar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭306,154
Pronouns
She/Her
the last controversy can be tottally made up and it hurt me the most
it doesn't make any sense to me that taeyong would really be a bully
what is the truth??:ShockedPar:

now there's even more than the bully thing, there was an article about him being supposedly homophobic and the comments listed other terrible things he's supposedly done
like... the last thing I'd think of Taeyong is that he could be homophobic at all.. this gets weirder and weirder and at the same time they keep coming. I feel like his reputation is completely ruined with knetz

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
now there's even more than the bully thing, there was an article about him being supposedly homophobic and the comments listed other terrible things he's supposedly done
like... the last thing I'd think of Taeyong is that he could be homophobic at all.. this gets weirder and weirder and at the same time they keep coming. I feel like his reputation is completely ruined with knetz
i was talking about it, i consider the homophobic thing bullying.
knetz are gonna bring this stuff up whevenever they're talking about taeyong :meh:

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260

this latest thing with taeyong is very sus because there are no other proofs that he actually wrote that other than the photo of the post-it, and the person's signature is not even his name. there are still some ppl saying that "koreans like to stylize their names!" and "it's very telling that actual korean speakers are not questioning the handwriting", but nct taeyong is not the only taeyong that exist in south korea. just because the signature said "lee taeyong" (and it looked more like "yon" than "yong") doesn't mean anything if there's no other evidence to back it up.

tbf he's done a few questionable things and apologized for it, but this one feels like ppl are looking for any chances they can get to drag his name through the mud. if there's actual concrete proof about his homophobia i will take back this post and call him out for it, but until then he has done nothing wrong.

Top Bottom