Plus Coins
⨭61,075
if you want to get a ksoo badge

JoJo29

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
OP mentioned about Jo Insung and Kyungsoo's signatures found in one famous izakaya in Seoul. Kwangsoo's signature is also spotted next to JIS and Kibang. Seems like the izakaya is another gathering spot for the fam.
©Naver blog lollipop237

[MISC] Kyungsoo came in 2nd as an “idol you’d like to be extremely close with “ as in potentially date or have a 썸 타 (lil something) with!

? m.news.nate.com/view/20190617n…

_________

JoJo29

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
support this thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/naver-exos-d-o-to-release-solo-track-before-military-enlistment.1450/

[NAVER] EXO's D.O. To Release Solo Track Before Military Enlistment
JK3IJ1H.jpg

wlS8BGm.jpg

comments:
[+2113, -25] I've been waiting for it, I will take care of it well

[+1230, -12] Daebak, our Kyungsoo's songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+903 -8] This is really true? ㅠ
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+732, -6] Thank you Kyungsoo-ya, go and return safely❤

[+495, -6] Kyungsoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+142, -0] Thank you so much for giving us this song. I will wait for you whilst listening to this song until you come back. Go and return in good health
[+110, -0] I will wait for this! I'm looking forward to Kyungsoo's solo song

[+108, -0] OMG OMGㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I really want to scream but since I'm at the office I'm only screaming inside. Doh Kyungsoo-nim, King's God general is not enough praise ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do you know that your voice is this world's treasure? Thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Kyungsoo ㅜㅜ I'm worried because you will enter in hot summer days however I believe you will do well ㅜㅜ you will do well just like you've been doing well with overlapped activities as actor Doh Kyungsoo And EXO D.O... ㅜㅜㅜ

[+74, -0] I will save a lot (to buy the song) Doh Kyungsoo. Take care and return safely. I love you.

[+67, -0] DaebakㅠㅠThank you so much Kyungsoo-yaㅠ

[+60, -0] Kyungsoo-ya, for real thank you for the song ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to a good voice and a good
songㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much for letting me hear you sing finally.

[+57, -0] Kyungsooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for the giftㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

MoonDuDu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
inb4 sm release for life 3.0.☠:doge:

it was definitely a last minute decision I bet he recorded the song last week and filmed the MV this week
they didn't even announced the date
I wouldn't be surprised if it's for life 3.0
anyway SM is shit and the majority of exols can choke this situation opened my eyes on how this fandom doesn't care about him
sorry for the rant but I have been angry for weeks :doge:

a_d.o.

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
hello everyone ?
finally after a million years we are getting a station even tho I can't fully trust SM but let's hope it's a new song ?
now that I'm thinking about some stuff like when the SM staff said SM isn't sleeping on kyungsoo and when that fan asked the manager to post a coffee cup if kyungsoo will release something and he did so maybe there's a tiny hope that SM actually planned this and we are going to get a decent new song with a decent MV or I'm just being delusional :doge:
anyway I'll try to be active in here

JoJo29

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
hello everyone ?
finally after a million years we are getting a station even tho I can't fully trust SM but let's hope it's a new song ?
now that I'm thinking about some stuff like when the SM staff said SM isn't sleeping on kyungsoo and when that fan asked the manager to post a coffee cup if kyungsoo will release something and he did so maybe there's a tiny hope that SM actually planned this and we are going to get a decent new song with a decent MV or I'm just being delusional :doge:
omg you made an account :p

yeah that was like a month ago, maybe we will get a decent mv this time

sky

ꈍ ◡ ꈍ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
hey guys I am glad we have a new thread for kyungsoo OH is so dead

hey you!

hello everyone ?

hey there~

they had months, they could have put in the work, i really REALLY hope they did it and let him express and do what he wants, not just threw generic ballad #165131 they had lying around somewhere
idk about the mv though lol. now that i think about it we've actually never had a legit SOLO mv from kyungsoo, except the ses one from 902014

Top Bottom