☆♡ The Official NMIXX Thread! | 𝑫𝑨𝑺𝑯 on 1.15.2024 ♡☆

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Just saw that Sieun and Jiayu left :sejeongcry:

I had a feeling though since Sieun was born in 2001 and Jiayu in 2003. ITZY members are already born in 2000-2003 which the next gg's oldest member would have to be around 2003 or even younger.
The days where the 03 trainees were the babies (ITZY’s Yuna, Jiayu, Yeonkyung, Hayul, Haewon 🥺)

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Just saw that Sieun and Jiayu left :sejeongcry:

I had a feeling though since Sieun was born in 2001 and Jiayu in 2003. ITZY members are already born in 2000-2003 which the next gg's oldest member would have to be around 2003 or even younger.

The acting division getting the ax kind of forced Sieun's hand. Side Note: I still have no idea why JYPE did that instead of putting more money into developing it. They had so many promising young actors and the company has been making 8-10 million profit each quarter. It's weird to me that JYPE's slogan is "the leader in entertainment" and reducing their scope while the profits are still so high.

I kind of think 2003 is still young even if Jiayu was going to debut in 01 or 02. She would still be a teenager. Yuna, Yujin, Wonyoung are mature physically so they don't look out of place but many other idols that debuted 2003 or younger still look like little kids.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
The acting division getting the ax kind of forced Sieun's hand. Side Note: I still have no idea why JYPE did that instead of putting more money into developing it. They had so many promising young actors and the company has been making 8-10 million profit each quarter. It's weird to me that JYPE's slogan is "the leader in entertainment" and reducing their scope while the profits are still so high.

I kind of think 2003 is still young even if Jiayu was going to debut in 01 or 02. She would still be a teenager. Yuna, Yujin, Wonyoung are mature physically so they don't look out of place but many other idols that debuted 2003 or younger still look like little kids.
yeah I mean if they debut in 2021 Lily (02) will be the same age as Itzy's unnie line so I don't think age was a factor in her leaving at all

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I found her Instagram and it's definitely her. She has her name Jiayu in her bio and 2003 is in her username

Last edited:

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I found her Instagram and it's definitely her. She has her name Jiayu in her bio and 2003 is in her username
Seems like she went back to Taiwan and is going to study! I wish her the best

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
The girls I want to debut and think have the strongest chance

• Haewon
• Rima
• Shinyoung
• Miihi
• Hayul

As for the other trainees idk but I can see those 5 debuting in a group because they’re the most popular/most praised and I’ve noticed that JYP does take into consideration who the most popular trainees are when picking who they want to debut (Yuna being chosen as the 5th member of Itzy was a no-brainer because she was the most talked about trainee after the August showcase last year and was already popular thanks to Stray Kids show)

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385

People forgot about her but Kim Sieun from the Open Audition (how Shinyoung joined JYP also) this year is also a JYP trainee (confirmed by her friend) she's number 11 with the tartan dress. She's so pretty :)

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150

People forgot about her but Kim Sieun from the Open Audition (how Shinyoung joined JYP also) this year is also a JYP trainee (confirmed by her friend) she's number 11 with the tartan dress. She's so pretty :)

Oh she is indeed pretty!!! I feel bad right now because I totally forgot about her TT

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

Her friend also said that she is a '04 liner born 2004/05/06 and she originally trained under Dream Vocal & Dance Academy

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
A cute lineup would be

Haewon - Leader. Main Vocal.
Hayul - Lead Vocal. Center.
Shinyoung - Main Dancer.
Jinsol. (rumored to be 06L and they'll need a younger maknae so seems fitting plus she looked cute in the Itzy video) - Maknae. Vocal(?)
Rima. - Visual. Rap.
Miihi. - Lead Vocal.
+ 1 Japanese girl (born 2005 bc they have no 05L's) - Lead Dancer.

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Happy new Year everyone 🎉🥰❤️💕🥺☺️🎊🌟

I can’t wait to hear more info about new female trainees and about our own favourite female trainees. And a possible Debut 🙏☺️🎉🥰❤️🌟💕🥺🇳🎊.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385

Some predictions that JYP will be debuting the new boy group this year but it’s likely not going to happen although I do think they’ll debut before the girls​

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150

Some predictions that JYP will be debuting the new boy group this year but it’s likely not going to happen although I do think they’ll debut before the girls​

Oh If that’s the case a 2021 debut is alright too! That’s a 2-3 year gap with StrayKids. And he girls of next year will have a 2 year gap with ITZY or a 2.5 year gap! Does anyone have the thread of the JYP Male Trainees?

Sana Akgae

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,725
I think JYP will debut his NBG in 2020. Besides if NIZI turns out to be a success, another Japanese team this a BG will be formed that will debut in 2021 at the same time with JYPNGG. Another option, if JYP can take ATEEZ contract from KQ instead of debuting another BG, that would be great. Imagine Stray Kids and ATEEZ world domination.:)

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I think JYP will debut his NBG in 2020. Besides if NIZI turns out to be a success, another Japanese team this a BG will be formed that will debut in 2021 at the same time with JYPNGG. Another option, if JYP can take ATEEZ contract from KQ instead of debuting another BG, that would be great. Imagine Stray Kids and ATEEZ world domination.:)
They won’t debut the boy group this year. If they did they would’ve already mentioned it like they before Itzy was revealed in analyst reports. The new boy group is either coming next year or 2022. Also if they did debut them this year, it would’ve been 3 years, (technically 4 because you want the girl group to come right after them) groups in a row which is literally not going to happen

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
They won’t debut the boy group this year. If they did they would’ve already mentioned it like they before Itzy was revealed in analyst reports. The new boy group is either coming next year or 2022. Also if they did debut them this year, it would’ve been 3 years, (technically 4 because you want the girl group to come right after them) groups in a row which is literally not going to happen
The boygroup was in the Analyst for 2021 and the GG was in the analyst for this year. Including A boyband similar to day6 debuting in 2021 too. Seeing how they are holding Boygroup auditions last year and this year, means that the plan of a 2021 boygroup or even 2020 perhaps year debut is still going forward, And recently there are more female trainees then male trainees currently.

The succes of Straykids wasn’t smt JYP expected because he thought that they would have at least the public attention, and the GP still has 0 clues about them. Itzy did extremely much better in popularity wise, and soon will do beter sales wise. But, the girls aren’t obviously the main GG that will go against SMNGG and BHNGG. Seeing how YG is aiming for his own version of “SNSD” shows that they are going to push that gg in the Market for the next Nation Girl group of the 4th Generation. I see ITZY as a similar Miss A, bit obviously will get pushed better and be in the eyes of the public much more with more comebacks then Miss A. The current female trainees (including lily M) have much more soft visuals and appear cuter then the current ITZY member (obviously they’ll have a similar concept like early Wonder girls and TWICE). YG is aiming for the same. SM will try to recreate the succes of SNSD, but with a different concept. And BH will try to be in the game with its own GG.

it’s better for us to follow the actual financial analysts because it has actual plans on it.

Top Bottom