☆♡ The Official NMIXX Thread! | 𝑫𝑨𝑺𝑯 on 1.15.2024 ♡☆

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Btw to all the viewers and members of this thread!!!

If you have any information about the female trainees of JYP then please share it with us❤❤❤❤
It's not really information but some trainees were spotted in Stray Kids first episode back in 2017.
QmX03DX.jpg

The order from left to right is:
Lily M, Ahn Yuna, Jiayu, Yunjin & Yeonkyung
Also there was a blurred image from a JYP conference video of 4 trainees. It's hard to identify them but I think the girl in the back with long hair and blue pants is Yunjin. I also think the girl in the black crop top is Jiayu, but I'm not sure about the other 2.
88bDA6V.jpg

Yunjin was also showed in a different conference video, but her face wasn't blurred.
DzsMCTqUYAAe4jV.jpg

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
It's not really information but some trainees were spotted in Stray Kids first episode back in 2017.
QmX03DX.jpg

The order from left to right is:
Lily M, Ahn Yuna, Jiayu, Yunjin & Yeonkyung
Also there was a blurred image from a JYP conference video of 4 trainees. It's hard to identify them but I think the girl in the back with long hair and blue pants is Yunjin. I also think the girl in the black crop top is Jiayu, but I'm not sure about the other 2.
88bDA6V.jpg

Yunjin was also showed in a different conference video, but her face wasn't blurred.
DzsMCTqUYAAe4jV.jpg
The one the right seems to be Yeonkyung but I’m not sure! The left one,,, I can’t identify her face.

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Besides that! For all our active members! Which kind of concept/music genre do you want this gg to follow?

-How many members is ideal?

-and what kind of symbol would you guys like (for example Twice has the candy pop symbol and SNSD the pink heart).

-what Nationality would you guys expect to debut?

-and what official colours would the girls fit?

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Besides that! For all our active members! Which kind of concept/music genre do you want this gg to follow?

-and what kind of symbol would you guys like (for example Twice has the candy pop symbol and SNSD the pink heart).

- Even though there aren’t a lot of known members! There are always hidden members (Tzuyu wasn’t known and Mina wasn’t that popular among JYP fans who were waiting for the next gg) I would love the group to have 9-12 members.

-Concept and Genre; i would love it if they did smt in the mix of Twice, SNSD and IOI. The bubblegum pop concept would fit them amazingly, but maybe a bit in the quirky side or not. It would be cool if they had different sub-units too.

- A star would fit them 🌟, because they are gonna be shining stars in the future (hence why I put stars alongside the tittle).

- I think this time we will probably get Chinese & Japanese members. And maybe a SEA girl for the boost??

- Official colours: Baby blue and baby pink would fit them!

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385

- 7 - preferably trainees we already know, but I know that's not likely. I'd say Yunjin, Haewon, Yeonkyung, Yuna, Minji, Jiayu & Hayul.
- I don't really mind about the other questions

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150

This is sooo sooo soooooo unlikely. Tbh the chance of this happening is 0.1. Take this with a grain of salt guys

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Damn 2008, that’s actually even too young💀💀 but I wish her the best
Well by the time the new girl group debuts she might be old enough to be the maknae. I honestly don’t think a new girl group is coming until 2023, 2022 if we’re lucky. It’s a shame though because they have so many trainees who are highly likely going to leave because they probably don’t want to wait that long

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Well by the time the new girl group debuts she might be old enough to be the maknae. I honestly don’t think a new girl group is coming until 2023, 2022 if we’re lucky. It’s a shame though because they have so many trainees who are highly likely going to leave because they probably don’t want to wait that long
That could happen too tbh! But we shouldn’t worry! The official Hana anylists mentioned Itzy debut in 2019, The Japanese one in 2019 (it got delayed a year later), The Chinese boygroup was mentioned in 2020 too! So it’s either next year or 2021

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
That could happen too tbh! But we shouldn’t worry! The official Hana anylists mentioned Itzy debut in 2019, The Japanese one in 2019 (it got delayed a year later), The Chinese boygroup was mentioned in 2020 too! So it’s either next year or 2021
Chances are JYP will debut another Kpop boy group first before they debut another girl group and considering that they have no plans of debuting one next year, they’ll probably debut in 2021 and this group 2022

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Chances are JYP will debut another Kpop boy group first before they debut another girl group and considering that they have no plans of debuting one next year, they’ll probably debut in 2021 and this group 2022
I know but Twice contracts will end in 2022. SM new girl group will be the Main thing for SM to push a lot so that they can try to close the gap between them. I love ITZY with my whole heart but they probably won’t be the top girl group for the 4th Generation, 2021 seems the most likely but 2020 ain’t bad

clannad

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭870
I'm really want Lily M to debut. I hope she will be NEXT JIHYO or BANGCHAN. I hope she more grow her voice after debut. She have strong enough as Main vocal (if she not down her talent).

But If Lily M out, at least THEY HAVE ANOTHER LILY M TALENT + She's have Pale Skin (Since I know korean more like Pale skin idol). They loved Somi & Nancy for pale skin, but they dislike Lily M for Exotic skin type.

I want Jiayu too but they need at least 1 Chinese, like G-Idle. I don't want another Tzuyu.

I hope they have ANOTHER MOMO/LISA/YEJI (Yunjin maybe have that aura ? or she will be just like Ryujin ?)

BTW TRY NOT CRY TO WATCH THIS

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I'm really want Lily M to debut. I hope she will be NEXT JIHYO or BANGCHAN. I hope she more grow her voice after debut. She have strong enough as Main vocal (if she not down her talent).

But If Lily M out, at least THEY HAVE ANOTHER LILY M TALENT + She's have Pale Skin (Since I know korean more like Pale skin idol). They loved Somi & Nancy for pale skin, but they dislike Lily M for Exotic skin type.

I want Jiayu too but they need at least 1 Chinese, like G-Idle. I don't want another Tzuyu.

I hope they have ANOTHER MOMO/LISA/YEJI (Yunjin maybe have that aura ? or she will be just like Ryujin ?)

BTW TRY NOT CRY TO WATCH THIS

Oh that’s cool! Dw about Jia Yu. I think as long as the company and she don’t mention that she’s from Taiwan then it’s good! She has that visual that the Chinese really do like

clannad

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭870
They have need at least 1 SEA trainee.

Thailand, Indonesian, Singapore
I think they have what korean like, example;
indonesian actress [Natasha Willona] & SM Trainee Lami, Mutiara Azzahra JKT48 & Momo TWICE (I know Momo is japanese but Korean love her).
[They look similar]

For Thai, I think some racist korean, will hate thai exotic skin & Mix western [Like what thai actress have].

BTW TRY NOT TO CRY AFTER WATCH THIS

clannad

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭870
Oh that’s cool! Dw about Jia Yu. I think as long as the company and she don’t mention that she’s from Taiwan then it’s good! She has that visual that the Chinese really do like

Yeah I really like Jia Yu Visual, I think korean will love her, like They love Tzuyu.

Top Bottom