☆♡ The Official NMIXX Thread! | "Fe3O4: STICK OUT" 2024.08.19 ♡☆

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Who’s to say they’d leave? You’re forgetting idols like Chaeryeong, Jihyo, Nayeon, Bang Chan, Jungyeon etc. trained for 5+ years and if they made the lineup a year before debut then they’d have a reason to stay. Also you guys need to stop making up this scenario that JYP is on edge that Twice won’t resign or that other companies groups will be heaps ahead of them by the time they debut. JYP is literally known for producing girl groups that are huge hits in Korea, y’all need to stop being so concerned
The 03 liners will be 19 in 2022, a lot of groups debut younger these days, seeing how cube will deny his gg this year, shows that a agency can debut different gg’s with different concepts and are focussing on different markets. SNSD survived 7+ years with the NGG tittle (they got it in 2009 and then the tittle was given to TWICE). SNSD didn’t had any GG’s contenders that were aiming for the same market, so it was much easier for them to survive that long with the tittle. Currently a lot of Companies are debuting their “main” GG’s to compete for the NGG tittle. ITZY isn’t going to focus on that market, they’ll focus on the GC market. This gg will have (obviously looking at the visuals of the girls) a much more cuter concept (perhaps similar with Early WG and TWICE). Other Agencies are recreating and doing the same (YG always talked about his next gg being the YG version of SNSD, BigHit is aiming for a top GG, and SM too). We aren’t saying that TWICE will not resign. We’re mentioning the worst Scenarios which a lot of agencies do, having a plan B is helpful. JYP made the same mistakes and didn’t had any back up plan, they currently have more investors who DO NOT want the worst scenario. So obviously debuting a GG a year before TWICE contract is up isn’t a bad idea.

BTW, JYP indeed debuts top GG’s, but his GG’s are known to not live long thanks to the Agency holding them back.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
The 03 liners will be 19 in 2022, a lot of groups debut younger these days, seeing how cube will deny his gg this year, shows that a agency can debut different gg’s with different concepts and are focussing on different markets. SNSD survived 7+ years with the NGG tittle (they got it in 2009 and then the tittle was given to TWICE). SNSD didn’t had any GG’s contenders that were aiming for the same market, so it was much easier for them to survive that long with the tittle. Currently a lot of Companies are debuting their “main” GG’s to compete for the NGG tittle. ITZY isn’t going to focus on that market, they’ll focus on the GC market. This gg will have (obviously looking at the visuals of the girls) a much more cuter concept (perhaps similar with Early WG and TWICE). Other Agencies are recreating and doing the same (YG always talked about his next gg being the YG version of SNSD, BigHit is aiming for a top GG, and SM too). We aren’t saying that TWICE will not resign. We’re mentioning the worst Scenarios which a lot of agencies do, having a plan B is helpful. JYP made the same mistakes and didn’t had any back up plan, they currently have more investors who DO NOT want the worst scenario. So obviously debuting a GG a year before TWICE contract is up isn’t a bad idea
Yeah anyways there's a new report. Translation might be off but what I got from it is that they're preparing a new boy group, likely for next year https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=jyptrainee&no=18613&page=1

Wewantmoregirls

Ya better work bish
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,300
The 03 liners will be 19 in 2022, a lot of groups debut younger these days, seeing how cube will deny his gg this year, shows that a agency can debut different gg’s with different concepts and are focussing on different markets. SNSD survived 7+ years with the NGG tittle (they got it in 2009 and then the tittle was given to TWICE). SNSD didn’t had any GG’s contenders that were aiming for the same market, so it was much easier for them to survive that long with the tittle. Currently a lot of Companies are debuting their “main” GG’s to compete for the NGG tittle. ITZY isn’t going to focus on that market, they’ll focus on the GC market. This gg will have (obviously looking at the visuals of the girls) a much more cuter concept (perhaps similar with Early WG and TWICE). Other Agencies are recreating and doing the same (YG always talked about his next gg being the YG version of SNSD, BigHit is aiming for a top GG, and SM too). We aren’t saying that TWICE will not resign. We’re mentioning the worst Scenarios which a lot of agencies do, having a plan B is helpful. JYP made the same mistakes and didn’t had any back up plan, they currently have more investors who DO NOT want the worst scenario. So obviously debuting a GG a year before TWICE contract is up isn’t a bad idea.

BTW, JYP indeed debuts top GG’s, but his GG’s are known to not live long thanks to the Agency holding them back.
Well not really true there are gg still debuting this year that are 97 liners remember girls don’t have to be so young bcuz they don’t have military service duty

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Well not really true there are gg still debuting this year that are 97 liners remember girls don’t have to be so young bcuz they don’t have military service duty
They’ll automatically get a bunch of hate if they get older, and have a bigger age gap compared to their members (RV Irene, 2NE1 Bom, naming a few).

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Idk
They’ll get hate anyways for being a big 3 girl group so I doubt their age would change anything
JYP debuts younger girls (except for Miss A Fei & Jia). All his current GG’s including WG weren’t over the Age of 20. And a 97-99 liner debuting in 2021 will make them 24-22 Years old. And the only reason Jia & Fei debuted was because they were old enough to put up with the sexy concept Miss A was going with.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I’ve been thinking about what concept they could try because JYP always does something new for every new group, so I thought they could perhaps do something more quirky and “weird” examples being I.O.I’s Very Very Very or Red Velvet’s Dumb Dumb

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I’ve been thinking about what concept they could try because JYP always does something new for every new group, so I thought they could perhaps do something more quirky and “weird” examples being I.O.I’s Very Very Very or Red Velvet’s Dumb Dumb
Omg yess I vote for this! Or cute but with its own touch (WG retro cute, Twice Colorpop cute).

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
As I have said before, IZ*ONE-type concept.
Do you mean Izone concept as in 12 members or the whole flower concept??? If it’s the whole Flodder concept then that’s not a smart move, The fans will be upset because our girls team copied a whole group concept. It’s better for them to have their own Unique concept with their twist on it

Sana Akgae

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,725
Well there are many GG with Girl Crush concept, there is no reason if the JYPNGG will utilize the IZ*ONE concept. MAny cross between Twice and IZ*ONE concepts.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Well there are many GG with Girl Crush concept, there is no reason if the JYPNGG will utilize the IZ*ONE concept. MAny cross between Twice and IZ*ONE concepts.
Quirky isn't girl crush. In fact there aren't many groups doing it besides Red Velvet and even then they'll probably start prioritising their Velvet side because of the new girl group. That market could easily be JYP's next target since they haven't done it before and it'll make them stand out.

Sana Akgae

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,725
Quirky isn't girl crush. In fact there aren't many groups doing it besides Red Velvet and even then they'll probably start prioritising their Velvet side because of the new girl group. That market could easily be JYP's next target since they haven't done it before and it'll make them stand out.

You have a point. But IZONE has a huge fandom. If they disband, there should be a GG that mudt capture and attract the fandom that will be left behind by IZONE when they disband. I hope that would JYPNGG. Now JYPNGG can be versatile and have a QUIRKY concept as a change up to also attract some of RV fans if they somehow slow down.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
You have a point. But IZONE has a huge fandom. If they disband, there should be a GG that mudt capture and attract the fandom that will be left behind by IZONE when they disband. I hope that would JYPNGG. Now JYPNGG can be versatile and have a QUIRKY concept as a change up to also attract some of RV fans if they somehow slow down.
I.O.I were popular and Very Very Very (which is quirky) was the comeback that made them become actual rivalries to Twice, Red Velvet, etc. however they, unfortunately, disbanded just after that era. But nonetheless, it was a major success and the song was produced by JYP himself so it'd work.

Sana Akgae

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,725
JYP main markets are SK and Japan. They have ITZY that is intended for markets not covered by Twice like BP's market. I reiterate, JYP will debut a BIG group and that group is to fill the void when IZONE disband. JYP female trainees are composed mostly Koreans and Japanese. If there are HIDDEN trainees, we will soon know about it.

Top Bottom