♠ Official WINNER (위너) Thread ♠| LEE SEUNGHOON 1st EP [MY TYPE] RELEASE: 2024.07.15

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
5 Year Anniversary message from the Winner

ECGx5iMU0AUUCTk

From YOON:
Wow...Winner is already 5 years...Firstly, to inseo-deul (all inseos) who has been looking out for us for the past 5 years, I'm thankful with all my heart. Looking back, Winner had really worked hard haha...I've said this a lot of times but the reason we've come this far is because of everyone. As much as you have made us Winners, as it has always been, we'll be a Winner that repay you with good music and image you can be proud of. (not really sure with the last sentence)

From JINU:
For being Winner's heart, thank you! I'll do my best so the heart won't be hurt, and I'll be strong!! I love you 3000 times!!

From MINO:
Our inseo-deul, so that you can swim as your heart pleases we will be an even bigger sea. Love y'all
*Mino is referring to us as mermaids(inneo) here and WINNER as the sea we swim in. Interpret as you like.

From HOONY:
I'm thankful to everyone for being our strength for a very long time, With the passing of time, even if your heart fades a little, I will always love everyone the same way, Even if I can't pay you much, I like you a lot inside, like a one-sided love. As such, we will always find strength because everyone is with us

Translation credit: inseo4life

ECGfXkkU4AE2Atb

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
JINU makes his Solo Debut in 4 hours!
should I be worried that I find some humor in the fact that Jinu will be singing and dancing on stage while YG burns since he did write YG's name on a Death Note that one time 😂😂😂😂 that will forever be funny to me

ECIy1SJU8AEb_tt

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Okay... this is kinda adorable - IG post of fanboy at Waterbomb with several pics and videos
2nd to last video is of Hoony throwing his autographed shoe in the audience (it's a Hoony thing)
and the last picture is of the fanboy proudly posing with the shoe on his head! (def a Hoony influence! 😂)

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465

Winner at Music Core with Jinu and TeamWinner (Hoony came out of hiding for this 😭😭)

Team Winner being sweet and congratulating on Jinu's solo debut and Winner's 5 years

also will try to have VLive at 7:30 pm KST

ECKRQRcUcAA3mhk

ECKRQRYU8AUkFMI

By any chance!!!! Because of traffic jam ㅠㅜㅜ We wanted to do a Vlive in a great place so we were a bit ambitious,, We have just arrivedㅠㅜㅜ We're very very sorry but would it be ok to meet you guys at #7:30? #.I'mSorry

translation credit: YG_WINNER

EDIT: they are still eating and Yoonie is saying sorry for being later - cutie!

Last edited:

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Yoon IG Story.... he's teasing us again, usually means new music coming
(very quietly excited, hopeful, please please please!!!)

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Jinu is doing so well! I'm so proud of him and glad he got a solo debut. This will build his confidence so much!
from hiding in the corner grey-hoodie trainee boy in the yg basement to this debut is so heartwarming to see

Top Bottom