♠ Official WINNER (위너) Thread ♠| LEE SEUNGHOON 1st EP [MY TYPE] RELEASE: 2024.07.15

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Yoon post

translation:

"The moment when I feel the most proud and cool of myself! Thank you everyone for making me this kind of person 💙"

credit: @inseo4life

EEoJAWaUUAIrZ-D

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
A Fan Account from #WINNERJapanTour2019_FINAL

EEoKzqaU0AAnvE5

credit: @Y8NIYA

YOON says WINNER have finished recording their new album and that they'll make a comeback soon!! 💙💙💙💙
Hoony: ..huh, is it alright to tell them already? Yoon: It's ok, I'm the leader!

WINNER's Japan tour Final lasted 3 h 10 min, that's almost 40 min longer than their regular show, that's how much time they took and how many songs they played in addition! They even held a re-encore after the credits! 😭💙 the atmosphere was amazing

Hoony was crying during WE WERE and Raining while WINNER were on the carts that move through the audience towards the back of the venue 😭💙
when they were back on stage a song later he said twice "I'm happy, I'm really so happy" so it must have been happy tears

In the encore ment, Mino thanked the staff who supports them (he said "I don't express this often and well enough.. but I am really thankful to all the staff and everyone who is working hard for us") and then he hunched down and buried his face in his arms crying

While he was crying, Hoony explained to us that they are really happy, and Yoon added that they are very lucky to have so many good people working alongside them 💙 Then Yoon patted Mino's shoulder saying "now, don't cry! Don't cry."

..and Mino scrambled forward to grab a towel and bury his face in it and wipe his tears 😭
Yoon tried to move on to the next song but said with this atmosphere it's really hard, because next up was Everyday remix Yoon: (to Mino) Let's have fun!! Oy!! Mino: Go ahead~

Yoon: Ok everyone, are you ready to have fun?... can't be ready like this, right 🤔
Hoony: How about this? Let's do a wave & then start the song immediately after! Yoon's explanation of the wave was really cute, he talked so sweetly to us bc we were so moved by Mino's tears 😭

During the 1st re-encore song (Empty), Hoony jumped off the stage & started walking through the audience towards the back, so Yoon started whining after him "Hoony-chan, let's go together! Why are you going alone?" Hoony explained that he wanted to give a gift to a certain fan

The other three members followed Hoony down, Yoon telling them to be careful not to hurt themselfs because the stage is really high. They walked through the audience, Hoony in between climbing a video prop up and turning it into his personal mini satelite stage 😹👍

And Mino in his whole shirtless glory strolling through the audience, giving high fives every once in a while 😭 Jinu looking intently into each fan's eyes with his beautiful smile 💙 Yoon serenading every fan he passed by walking slowly 😭

Mino was the 1st back up on stage, while Hoony grabbed one of the baloons from the surprise event and did a very hyper dance on the camera stand in front of the stage, clearly not caring about any time limitations 😹

Yoon: How to get up on stage..?! Mino: Hurry, I'm lonely!

If my eyes served me correctly, the fan Hoony went down to give a gift was a lady sitting in a wheelchair 💙 👍

Hoony didn't have anything with him when they first came on stage for re-encore, he went to the staff to the side of the stage to ask for tour merch to give her 😊

EEn1rGWXsAUcaDK

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
A couple of pics, can't wait for more HQ pics to start coming out

Yoon
EEogkB4VUAAJwLG

Hoony
EEk2a9HU0AAqHQS

Jinu
EEkw7SLUUAARRZr

Mino
EElm13KUcAA_GOh

WINNER are on their way back to Korea

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
"CROSS" Tour in Seoul with Live Band!!!!!!!
....so "CROSS" album????????

Fukuoka 20190916 - #WINNERJapanTour2019_FINAL
LA LA - end of first encore - mostly a Wild Maetamong focus

Jinu will be on GQ October 2019 Issue! Interview and spread
EEpZ7oYUwAAXWFQ
EEpZ7oYUwAE0YiY

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Winner Cross Tour Dates announced
last time for Everywhere tour more dates were added later for North America
hoping for Europe, South America and Australia this time
(although I want to be selfish and say NA again because I want to see them again)

EE4AtJFVUAAyOaM

source: @ygent_official

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Yoon teasing us again...

Man I thought my speaker was broken :sejeongcry: I think they'll definitely be releasing their new music before their tour though...... hopefully

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
WINNER is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be before the concerts on the 26th and 27th

YES
YESSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can't wait for new music :ShockedPar: I wonder when they'll start releasing teasers

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
A Wild Maetamong appeared last night and the fanboys were loving it.... and apparently Hoony is lurking on the bird app 😂 he liked and RT it

LOL look at that fanboy in white wilding out :ROFLMAO:

HOONY HYUNG :tears:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
man last post was on october 5- if u guys can I'll be trying to update this thread more ! If you guys could help if you had time it would be great too ! If not just drop by sometimes to keep this thread alive ;o @rosie @sooz

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Man, WINNER's lives never fail to impress me.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,654
Review of album 'Cross'

Top Bottom