♠ Official WINNER (위너) Thread ♠| LEE SEUNGHOON 1st EP [MY TYPE] RELEASE: 2024.07.15

Nyai

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
well uhh she's not busy she just doesn't have PS and stuff so doesn't know how to make the thread XD

There are a few webs online that work like PS. I tend to use Pixlr.com for a quick fix.

If she doesn't know PS at all, I can help too. Not a graphic design expert but I can do something simple. Maybe if she give me text, the images and general idea? I work a lot this days but maybe it could be ready in around 2 days?

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
There are a few webs online that work like PS. I tend to use Pixlr.com for a quick fix.

If she doesn't know PS at all, I can help too. Not a graphic design expert but I can do something simple. Maybe if she give me text, the images and general idea? I work a lot this days but maybe it could be ready in around 2 days?
maybe I could tell her and see what's she's up to now, we are close friends so xD

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Oh :D I wish I could help but I'm pretty bad at that too
Screenshot_2019-06-25_at_6.02.12_PM.png

is what she said a while ago (flower boy = seri)

I'll ask her for the thread so I can make it : )

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
well uhh she's not busy she just doesn't have PS and stuff so doesn't know how to make the thread XD

Hello!
Bqujqxd.gif

Let me know if I can help with anything. I was OP on a couple threads on OH, but I'm no expert ?
I also just started the Nam Taehyun thread on this forum

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Hello!
Bqujqxd.gif

Let me know if I can help with anything. I was OP on a couple threads on OH, but I'm no expert ?
I also just started the Nam Taehyun thread on this forum
ok ! Thanks !

Aena

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Hi! I'm here as well :D (you might remember me I approximately had the same pseudo on OH)

Really happy that WINNER got a new endorsement, and finally for something linked to beauty ♥

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Hi! I'm here as well :D (you might remember me I approximately had the same pseudo on OH)

Really happy that WINNER got a new endorsement, and finally for something linked to beauty ♥

Hello!!!!
j50VtMb.gif

I'm so glad more people are finding their way here!
...and YES to their new endorsement, we know Jinwoo especially will shine

Nyai

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Kat, Aena! I remember you both! And Amal.ha that brough me here, of course!

And excited to meet new ICs here too! I hope when we are a bit more settle we can do some winner related "getting to know you" games. I really want this to be an active, full of spazzing thread!

That new fan song almost make me cry and I haven't heard it yet. It's like he is asking us to give them strength and describing IC feelings perfectly.

Kat

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465
Just sharing a quick flashback to Everywhere Tour in Seoul - miss them and hoping for good fancams this weekend for WWIC
( and hopefully not too many tears from them ? and Yoon needs to keep his promise not to apologize for anything )

amal.ha

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭710

Oh I recognize you welcome to the thread !! It feels so good to see familiar faces here :love:

Top Bottom