♡ EP.1 IS COMING ON SEPTEMBER 13TH ♡ ‖ ♥ tVN "V-1" OFFICIAL THREAD ♥ ‖

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,975
I need CB Bora performance
Unpopular opinion I consider Yoojung an amazing performer but sorry I need justice for underrated Suyeon
Dakyung voice is the best

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
Don't know if it was shown more in the full ep but it looks like Yeonjung's battle was suppose to be the 3rd battle but they showed HighD & Bora instead which was the 6th battle.

S

Some

Having bora and high D against each other is just cruel to us to watching and those who are voting .

Didn't know much about cherry bullet thought bora was just another pretty girl/visual . But she's beautiful and talented ! Also very cute and charming i'm intrested now she defnetaly won me over

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,221,175
I only watched the performances, but here's my fav performances. All are very capable singers. The only bias I have is that with these kinds of shows is that I prefer straight up ballads. Of course, there are exceptions here and there. For me, it all came down to the song choices they made.

My Round 1 fav perf. ranking:
1.) WJSN - Yeonjung
(Once again shows her vocal poweress with a great song. )
2.) DIA - Juen (I was expecting to like her performance as much as I did. Though she did not showcase powerful vocals like the others, I personally really liked her song choice, thus my 2nd.)
3.) Cherry Bullet - Bora (A very capable singer for a rookie. CB has great vocals.)
4.) Cherry Bullet - Haeyoon (same as above)
5.) Weki Meki - Yoojung (Though she also did not belt/show vocal power like other idols, her performance was very enjoyable to watch. Very well-rounded performer.)
6.) Dreamcatcher - Siyeon
7.) Sonamoo - High.D
8.) Dakyung
9.) Gugudan - Nayoung
(I was happy to see an idol cover WG's Me In, one of my fav songs in WG's Wonder World album)
10.) GWSN - Seoryoung
11.) Weki Meki - Suyeon
12.) April - Jinsol

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,975
Yeonjung voice reminds me to Taeyeon color voice so she is so likeable.
Dakyung and Bora the most powerful.
Siyeon she is rising and I liked her perf.
Suyeon sweet and underrated gem.
Jueun surprised me with her voice. I'm not DIA fan so only knew she is the most relevant post Chaeyeon and Yebin.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Phew this show is actually really fun :bakacat: I really like almost everyone on the show.

1. WJSN - Yeonjung Obviously I'm a huge Yeonjung stan, I loved her performance so much! Her talent is crazy:heartublob:
2. Venus -Dakyung Her voice is really good! I thought she sang her performance almost perfect.
3. Cherry Bullet - Bora She Really surprised me! I only knew Hayeoon as the CHebul vocals, but now I'll never forget Bora:heartublob:
4. Weki Meki - Suyeon I was captivated by her voice and the performance was overall really good
5. Cherry Bullet - Haeyoon - Such a great voice! I'm already a fan of hers and she did not disappoint
6. Sonamoo - High.D She did well and has a great voice!
7. Dia - Jueun

:sadpepe: I loved her performance and felt so bad that she lost.

8. Dreamcatcher - Siyeon A very good performance but I expected a more challenging song from her!
9. GWSN - Seoryoung Awww she is so cute and I thought she did well, she was definitely nervous!

Imo, These 3 chose songs that didnt feature vocals enough

10. Gugudan - Nayoung I love you and you turned in a great performance!
11. Weki Meki - Yoojung Please release your solo album rn!
12.) April - Jinsol
:somicry: BWL is not the song for this competition! But I did really like it anyways:heartublob:

S

Some

Another cruel combination yeonjung vs seoryoung . It's unfourunate that she had to go but for me i got another girl that grabbed my intrest . First bora and now seoryoung <3

Top Bottom