lAHqz2.jpg

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭529,200
I attended the concert in Paris, I had a nice time :

The good :
  • Despite what I heard the hall was quite full, I'd say aroung 70% at least but I can be wrong. A lot of fans bought merchs so it will balance. Also it was said it was sold out so I don't know
  • No crazy fans, people cheered normally and was respectful overrall
  • Yujin's charisma is on another level, she was on fire
  • Translator was quick and competent
  • Nice weather, not too hot, no rain. Inside the hall had AC if needed
  • I could've enjoyed the concert despite being far away from the scene
  • The feeling that the members really liked to be on stage and were happy to see us
The neutral :
  • I'm not a hardcore fan of course and I don't like most of their b-tracks, but this was expected
  • K-pop concerts are expensive it's not new but 67€ for the cheapest ticket, that's not bad for a top group
The bad, or things to improve :
  • Too much breaks, or they were too long, with the members talking too much to gain time. They could've sing while sitting or do more unit/solo performances. Maybe they weren't confident enough. We did had unit performances segment regardless
  • Setlist order, I think it could've been done better
  • Those two points didn't help for the concert pace, breaking the momentum, etc. I think it's Starship's and IVE's lack of touring experience, we'll see next time. Maybe in Korea they used to talk a lot but broad we rather have more performances. I've seen other GGs like G-IDLE, Aespa, Everglow, Pixy, etc. and they didn't have that much break time or talking time. It was their first date in Europe so they were supposed to be at a better condition, their choreos aren't easy but they aren't that intensive and I don't think their stamina is worst than other GGs

RunningMan

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,770,150
6ycbHk.jpg

🚗Episode 3 Full Version | We're Open Rain or Shine
🚗💨Earth Arcade's Vroom Vroom [EngSub]

An Yujin x Earth Arcade

q1r4g4.jpg

Hwzi13.jpg

JkOWIp.jpg