♡ Official LOONA Badge Voting Thread ♡ FINISHED! ♡

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
We're supposed to be having a comeback in August, couldn't we wait for a month more (assuming it does happen in the middle of the month), so we can have a bit more options? If it doesn't then we could go ahead with the material we have now.

I just can see some disappointment happening if we get new pics and we didn't wait. We could decide on the group badge now.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
We're supposed to be having a comeback in August, couldn't we wait for a month more (assuming it does happen in the middle of the month), so we can have a bit more options? If it doesn't then we could go ahead with the material we have now.

I just can see some disappointment happening if we get new pics and we didn't wait. We could decide on the group badge now.
yeah that's why i have waiting as an option in the poll

my thing with waiting is i really don't expect the next comeback to have good photos either after looking at hi high and butterfly teasers, but that's just my 2 cents, so if everyone wants to wait, we'll wait and just do the group + subunits for now~

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
i'm open to using older content because their more recent pictures just aren't as good of material sadly. but waiting is always a good option in case bbc decides to be better for once. i'm fine with waiting, personally, if everyone wants to wait. but i'd still say we should keep older content as options if we do wait and bbc still is delivering lackluster teaser photos and photobooks. there are too much great material from predebut era to disregard it imo. they're only about to hit their first anniversary. predebut really wasn't that long ago.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
yeah that's why i have waiting as an option in the poll

my thing with waiting is i really don't expect the next comeback to have good photos either after looking at hi high and butterfly teasers, but that's just my 2 cents, so if everyone wants to wait, we'll wait and just do the group + subunits for now~
That could happen, but we could also get some promotional material like CFs or interviews.

I vote for waiting for individual badges, and going ahead with the group and sub-unit ones.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
That could happen, but we could also get some promotional material like CFs or interviews.
we'll see~

with the current schedule i have in mind for the group + subunits it'll already take us to at least august 1st (if not later, depends on how many suggestions we get and how long it will take to make needed adjustments on those) so we would probably have more information about an august comeback by the time we finish all of that anyways so we can make the decision later, just wanted to see how people feel about the different choices in the mean time

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
looking back a lot of these weren't suggested before (probably due to the filters - i'm not sure if chuu and jinsoul's poses will meet guidelines with the curtains but we can ask about it), but i have all of their butterfly teaser photos in high resolution here if anyone wants to play with them while we're working on the group + unit badges:

they need some pretty heavy color correction for sure but i really like haseul's photo there if we can make it work somehow

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
keeping gowon :)

comeback is just around the corner and we'll have three eras to decide on each member

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
i was working on stuff all last night... well not the entire night but ya get the idea haha. lowkey highkey its inspired by the one we had on oh
I wanted to make a couple of these with different colors, but first I was wondering which logo people would prefer
Let me know which you like better, with the / or without!
mttaBFK.jpg
mAH6fF0.jpg

If y'all have any other suggestions, let me know so i can make adjustments
:glitchcrab:

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
i was working on stuff all last night... well not the entire night but ya get the idea haha. lowkey highkey its inspired by the one we had on oh
I wanted to make a couple of these with different colors, but first I was wondering which logo people would prefer
Let me know which you like better, with the / or without!
mttaBFK.jpg
mAH6fF0.jpg

If y'all have any other suggestions, let me know so i can make adjustments
:glitchcrab:

oooh i really like without! the colors are so pretty oh my

Top Bottom