♡ PlushPlus (P+) ♡ it's uwu for me and you / IDOL HUNGER GAMES / WIN 40K EACH BY ENTERING RAFFLE (2 WINNERS!)

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,270
462.jpg

look at this cute new baymax burrito plushie! :omgwhat: he could be yours for free!

all you have to do is pick out your favorite outfit from the catalog in the OP and let us know what your favorite plushie is!
there are only 2 spots left so you don't wanna miss out! :wow:

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
PLUSHPLUS PRESENTS THE PLUSHIE HUNGER GAMES

You, the player, will choose two plushies from the list below. You will now bet on these plushies and hope that, against all the other plushies, at least one will survive....

The rules are simple.

Each round, we will be using a simulator to decide who survives and who perishes.

The one player who makes it to the last round...and remains standing...will get 15K.

Second place will get 5K or a plushie from the shop.

Third place will get 2.5K.

1. Pepe the Frog 2. Scrump 3. Piu Piu 4. Jiji 5. Totoro 6. Pusheen (Cookie) 7. Uzzu 8. Toothless 9. Pikachu 10. Molang 11. Laburi 12. Koya 13. Hello Kitty 14. Hamtaro 15. Cooky 16. Chimmy 17. Baymax 18. Yoshi 19. Cinnamoroll 20. Levi Ackerman 21. Gabumon 22. Van 23. Shooky 24. Plusle

The game will take place at 3AM KST.

Come join us at PlushPlus, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Maximum number of players is 12. First come, first serve. If the plushies you want are already taken by someone else, please choose another plushie.

You will be playing the game in this thread. @Chomiczewska will be tagging you in time for the game!​

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭939,050
PLUSHPLUS PRESENTS THE PLUSHIE HUNGER GAMES

You, the player, will choose two plushies from the list below. You will now bet on these plushies and hope that, against all the other plushies, at least one will survive....

The rules are simple.

Each round, we will be using a simulator to decide who survives and who perishes.

The one player who makes it to the last round...and remains standing...will get 15K.

Second place will get 5K or a plushie from the shop.

Third place will get 2.5K.

1. Pepe the Frog 2. Scrump 3. Piu Piu 4. Jiji 5. Totoro 6. Pusheen (Cookie) 7. Uzzu 8. Toothless 9. Pikachu 10. Molang 11. Laburi 12. Koya 13. Hello Kitty 14. Hamtaro 15. Cooky 16. Chimmy 17. Baymax 18. Yoshi 19. Cinnamoroll 20. Levi Ackerman 21. Gabumon 22. Van 23. Shooky 24. Plusle

The game will take place at 3AM KST.

Come join us at PlushPlus, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Maximum number of players is 12. First come, first serve. If the plushies you want are already taken by someone else, please choose another plushie.

You will be playing the game in this thread. @Chomiczewska will be tagging you in time for the game!​

I just realised I will be zzzzzz at that time

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,270
I just realised I will be zzzzzz at that time
you don’t need to be online for it actually, it’ll be with the hunger games simulator so users are just going to be tagged in cause they want to watch it “live”, but users can just enter and backtrack later if they won’t be online!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭939,050
you don’t need to be online for it actually, it’ll be with the hunger games simulator so users are just going to be tagged in cause they want to watch it “live”, but users can just enter and backtrack later if they won’t be online!

Ok!

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,348,249
Hello~ Choose your favorite outfit and plushie and we will gift to you, you can also sign up for hunger game later~

@yooamygirls @jin @Chomiczewska @Mina
smu for the raffle my fav plushie is pepe the frog
and smu to hunger games with pepe the frog and molang if they are not chosen yet
Both raffles will be done with your name :heartublob: 5k have one entry for every person who comented here and 40k raffles will have as amny entries as your comments here~
And noted~

Top Bottom