♡ The Official Hinapia (히나피아) Thread ♡ #Drip

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Happy nunu day.

Yeah my guess is their company either put them on hold or disbanded them. It was hard enough making it in K-pop as a small company the whole pandemic probably tanked any funding or budget they might have had.

All the girls are following this account so I think it's fair to say it's the real Bada.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
If they disbanded, why can't they announce it?
We don't know if they have. But if they did there are several reasons for not announcing anything. There could be an ongoing negotiation to end the contracts, there could be legal battles over the terms of a contract annulment, there could have been an NDA about how things ended between the girls and the company, both parties can also have amicably agreed to keep it quiet to avoid needless backlash to either side, they could be trying to reform the group with different members, and an infinity of other possible reasons.

Right now we have no idea what the status of the group is. A lot of flags have come up, but nothing concrete so personally I would rather just wait and see. No need to make a fuss. Whatever is the reality I just hope the girls are well and healthy both physically and mentally. If they are just in hiatus because of everything around the world fine and if they actually disbanded I just wish them all luck in whatever their next plans are in life.

I think a lot of times K-pop fans both Korean natives and international create needless drama that only hurts the group they love. Harassing OSR or the girls about this issue won't make things better.

Top Bottom